Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
She shakes her head slowly and giggles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze makes a small fire ball in one of his hands and said in a warning like tone, "Disturbed do realize that there are ladies in your pressence so watch the langauge."

Carman looks at Disturbed and says, "I myself find that sort of langauge afensive."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed blinked looking at Blaze then Carman "Sorry about that. Big football (American) fan I got really excited." he poked his tongue out making him look silly.
The OCA
Blaze through the fire ball in the air and made it expand and to the size of disturbed hand then made it where it had a wolfis face with it tongue hanging out, "Do you like your fiery image of yourself?" asked Blaze.

Carman gets up off the couch and slaps Blaze on the back head and says with a big ol grin, "Quite messing with him or will I have to do I have to bribe Katt into giving you a actaul punishment?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smiling seeping into a shadow and rised just behind Blaze "I actually think it looks pretty cool." he said looking over his shoulder.
The OCA
Dan breaks the hug and leads her to the table and pulls out the chair so she can sit. "okay I'll cook something tasty while you just sit here" he says and kisses her softly to then start to cook a really tasty meal, after a while he finished, he cooked a really nice dinner of japanese food like curry and other tasty meals, he served the food on the table and smiles. "and to add a nice touch..." he went to a room and returned with one of those bases with three candles on it and using a lighter he lits the three candles and turns off the normal light. "a nice candle light dinner" smiles as he sits
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei blushes deeply, looking at him and smiling cutely, even her tails were swishing around faster and happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ooh, I like Carman's idea." Katt smiled as her ears picked it up.

"Blaze, you might want to put that out." Shadow pointed at the large firey head, "Or there might be a problem." He pointed to a darkening spot in the ceiling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You do realize talking about taking a belt to me hide don't you not the ot..," said Blaze as he trailed off and blushed crimson as he rubbed his head and snapped his fingers and put out the flaming head.

"How about while we wait on the food we watch "Narroto," suggested Carman.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What Naruto?" Disturbed rolled his eyes "Sure lets watch it." he walked back over to the sofa and plopped back down in his spot
The OCA