Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan's tail coils around her tails gently as he just holds her closer and nuzzles her gently. "I love it hon....... I love everything on you" he says softly as he rocks her gently in his strong arms
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, let's cook something together, gee... Wanna make stew?" Dorothy asked softly, and as she thought she wouldn't get out she just put on her sleeping gown.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh... sure." Kurtz then quickly slipped on just a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black boxers before nodding again. "...I'd be glad to, love."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki kept blushing as she nods slowly. "...Well...my voice were not quite good...as other musician..." She paused a bit before continuing.

"...I-I can sing another one...but if you want...to listen more...you can pick one CD...at the cupboard..." She slightly smiles as she began to sing and play another song.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm... whoops!" she said, slapping her cheek softly, "I forgot to buy meat..." she frowned a bit, "Uhm... do you mind eating chicken stew?" she asked with a nervous giggle as she left the room ahead of Kurtz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nath listened softly to Mitsuki's voice, resting back and just listening to each word. His tail slowly, but noticeable coiled around hers once more, as he ruffled a paw through his purple-and-blue hair. "...Am I... falling for her....? My heart's beating faster with each song she plays.....

"Nah, I don't mind chicken stew." He then gave off a slight chuckle, ruffling a hand through his hair. "...So.... let's go... shall we?" With that, he moved to the door, and opened it, before moving out of her way.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki continues playing and singing while her tail swishing at her back. Her tail accidentally rubbing his back, without she notices it. With her beautiful yet soft voice, knewing she could satisfy Nath who listened to her song.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath blushed softly at the tail rubbing against his back, but he focused mainly on Mitsuki and her words. Tempted, he was, to just hold her at that time in his arms and say how beautiful she sang - but then sensibly, he told himself he would wait until she finished to do that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
3 minutes later, her fingers stopped playing and she stopped singing, release a deep relief sigh. "...There...I'm done..." Mitsuki turn her face to Nath and smile with a blush, before she spoke. "...I hope...you enjoyed it...Kyosan..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes... I enjoyed it...." Nath was blushing furiously at that time, before he sighed. "Oh, what the hell."

Saying that, he immediately huggled Mitsuki and pulled her down softly with him onto the floor - her head against his chest - as he smiled, and nuzzled her hair. "....I... I enjoyed it... a lot... Mitsuki..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds