Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Gatomon pulled her tail a put it to Laila face, "lick it clean or I will not finish what I started for you slave," she said with a laugh.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Pfft. Think I was gone?

Disturbed Wrote:"So was that just you're plan or is there something else?" Justin asked following down the corridor

IC:

"No... I was planning on finding another girl... Dang, oh well, at least she'll have fun now....." Railemon giggled to herself, as she turned a corner. "Come on, we'll try... Oh! The gym! The changing rooms! The bathroom! There's always people there!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin chuckled to himself "Alright you lead I'll follow!"

< Office >

"So you're not like those other digimon?" Matt said looking at Blackie's muzzle

Blackie shook his head slowly "No I'm not a bad digimon." he then gently hugged Matt into his furry chest. "I just want to make friends."
The OCA
Sophia sat still for a bit as her breathing returned to normal, her arousal dissapearing, "I can't believe he'd just run out on me. Again."

*Hallway*

Shady looked down weakly at Reno, happy for the rescue.

*Classroom 2*

Slashmon smiled happily as he watched the two lovely ladies playing together, even thought Gatomon was doing most of the playing. His red prick was already poking out of it's pouch as he became increasingly aroused.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Railemon quickly sped around a corner, and quickly stopped, sighing. "What am I doing...." Putting a claw to the wall, she sighed. "...Those freaks probably won't give them up without yiffing...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin was running too fast and slid across the floor crashing into the janitor's closet "Damn it!! They always put too much wax on these floors!!" he came back out with a bucket over his head walked up to Railemon taking off the bucket "Maybe we can find someone who isnt being yiffed at the moment?"
The OCA
Railemon then took a deep sigh. "Fat chance of that. I bet you that some of the poor girls in these classrooms are all being yiffed as we speak." She then turned the corridor, and opened the doors to one classroom. Almost immediately, she noticed Laila and the rest of the people in the classroom.

Her cheeks crimsoned, before she quickly turned. "Sorry, passing by!" Grabbing Justin's claw, she then ran past the classroom door. "....See what I mean?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Justin got yanked "Sorry!!" he said as he was being pulled by Railemon trying to pick up his previous speed "There must be SOMEone that we can get."
The OCA
"Probably not, hon!" The dragoness stated, her cheeks still crimsoned. "Looks like the perverts are doing what they usually do.... and I bet, there's too many of them..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin blinked for a moment "What was wrong with that one room that we openned up?" he asked curiously as they ran "I didnt get a clear look."
The OCA