Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed just leaned against the counter drinking a soda listening to them talk
The OCA
"I said that I got the tab so that final this is my place after all. So what are your orders," said Blaze.

Carmon said, "You all ready know what I like."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei shakes her head slowly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay then hon, let's go now" Dan says as he helps her with her bag and holds her paw to then walk downstairs and out the house.

OOC: okay let's skip to Dan and Yoosei arrive to the apartment, also let's say Dan arrived to Mar and Dot's apartment to get his things and leaved the keys Mar gave him along with a note explaining what's going on.

IC:

Dan opened the door of the apartment and let Yoosei in, the apartment wasn't too big but wasn't small either it was spacious, it already has furniture and was all clean since Dan's grandparents always are pending of give it proper mainteinance in case they rent it.

"Well welcome to my new humble abode hon, get yourself like home" Dan says with a smile as he closes the door and set her bag gently on the couch as he took the groceries they bought to the kitchen.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei walks around the house, checking out every room of it just out of curiosity.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After he put all the groceries in the right places Dan walks up to Yoosei and hugs her from behind and kisses her neck softly. "Glad you like it honey" he smiles and caresses her gently as he coils his tail around hers gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs happily and blushes a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Mitsuki silenced herself and blushes as hearing his sweet sentences, while her eyes looking to him. After a moment, she broke the silence with a soft voice. "...R-Really...Nath...? ...I-I don't know...either I could sing...and sit besides you....all night for you to listen... my voice..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice looked on them talk, wondering about dinner. She still was kind of starting to think further what Blaze had said, Five, not six? But we are... Himself, Carman, Shadow, Katt... and with me it makes five. So where's the, but she stopped as her eyes spotted Disturbed leaning on a wall. She involuntairly greeted him as her eyes caught his presence, "Oh, hello."

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz grinned, and nodded - before uncoiling his arms from around her. "Yup. And I'd like dinner too....." His head then shot forward again, and he planted a kiss on her cheek. "....So, we going then?"

"Well, actually, thinking about it, you could lose your voice that way..." Nath then added with a small chuckle, sweat-dropping. "....But, I'd love to hear another song of yours...."

He then closed his eyes, and seemingly shook his head. "...Your voice just captivates me, ya know...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds