Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles. "And why don't we go to her house and you tell her in person?" he asks as he scratches her left ear gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki shooks head softly and blush more furiously, as feeling his muzzle touches her cheek."...N-No... You don't...need to understand...what the words mean... As long as you love this song...and know the lyrics...y-you can sing...with me..." She finish her words with a cute slight smile.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"How do you want me to sing it, though?" He then left a small chuckle flying through the mere silence, as his cheek brushed against hers again. "By here... or... sitting beside you?" His deep blush was then noticeable to her as well, as he lowered his muzzle underneath hers. "...I don't mind..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"...A-Aywhere you like...as long as I can...see you..." Mitsuki blush deeply while her tail swishing happily. She was really happy that the artist she admire most, singing her favorite song together...in person.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hm.... okay t-then, Mitsuki." With that, Nath uncoiled his arms and tail from around her, and sat down beside her, as he glanced at her. "...I'm ready.... when you are...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki smiles cutely as her fingers slowly stop shivering, and began to play the tune. After a while, she began to sing in soft tone, following the tune she plays.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Noticing that she had started, Nath slowly joined in; as Mitsuki's words from the previous time she played it echoed in his head. Wrapping an arm around her shoulders, he continued, blushing softly with each word.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki heard Nath's voice, sing her song as she kept blushing, feeling his arm around her shoulder. She continues to play and sing with him all the way , till she finish playing.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the song finished, Nath sighed, and took a breath, before looking back at Mitsuki's face. "Hm... I really enjoyed singing that... you should really perform that more, it sounds beautiful, cutie..." With that, he then chuckled softly to himself. "...I could spend all night just listening to it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy smiled a bit, licking Kurtz's cheek, "Well, let's get up, we ain't staying on bed all night, are we? I wanna have dinner, gee."

OOC: Stop right here, everyone.

No one posts until Shadow and/or CW post.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad