Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles. "Okay, lets go" he gently wraps his tail around her waist and they walk back in.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they walked back in, Yoosei looks around noticing Kurai is no longer on the livingroom.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek softly. "I wish I know hon.... I'm thinking he maybe is jealous even though he says he is not" he says with a sigh
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei gives him a quick kiss on his lips and sighs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe he does love you, but you know he is too prideful to admit it, he never has been one male that shows his feelings openly" Dan says as he caresses her belly gently. "but well let's not think about that for now, and better lets get you ready hon" he smiles and kisses her cheek softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar grinned, "Heh..." he wagged his tail as he leaned forward and licked Saphire's neck, his claw rubbing her tension spot behind her neck so both treatments would pleasure her, "You deserve this for being so kind" he grinned as he continued licking and rubbbing.

Dorothy locked lips with Kurtz, her tail wrapped around his' as she enjoyed the moment, "Mmnnhh... quality time with you... gee..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire murred lightly "Thats...good." she murmured placing a paw on the back of Mar's head then tilting her head to the side exposing her neck further. Her tail that was still wrapped around its was sneaked between the dragons legs and softly brushed against his crotch.
The OCA
Mar slightly felt the tail, since his clothes blocked to feeling, but he still continued the treatment, until the left part of Saphire's neck was a bit wet, knowing he was done with her, he grinned and backed off a bit, "Not yet. We still have dinner mon cherie."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What?" Saphire unwrapped her tail then stared at it "I did not just do that." blushed deeply then grabbed Mar's arm "Okay dinner sounds good."
The OCA
She's kinda... oh well, more fun for me Mar grinned, before scratching Saphire's chin, "Hope you are hungry, we are going to one of the best places I know. And well... hehehe... you'll be familiar with it" he said, walking with Saphire up the beach to exit it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad