Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice smiled to Shadow as she held onto him all the way till the apartment they headed off to, she soon watched over the night sky before they got in, "Beautiful night" she cooed as her tail wagged from left to right.

Mar grinned, "Sweat? Well, that's a new one" he chuckled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carman not my thing and I have been to a one of the nicer clubs with Blaze," said Carman as she blusshed from the comment.

"Katt would you let him know what is going on between us? Carman on psygaligy is almost always right," said Blaze as he murred a bit from his crotch being rubbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan laughs softly and kisses her playfully. "okay you win, but at least get the necesary to spend the night and call your friend, after that we can go to get the apartment keys" he says with a smile
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wouldn't know," Shadow said as he stared at her face, "I'm not really paying attention." he smiled as he looked away for a second and at a building, "This is the place." he said as he walked up to it, he found the buzzer and pushed it so they'd open the door.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carmon gets up pushes the button to open the front door of the apartment, "Door open," said Carman over the speaker.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You are just a sweet heart" she said before they'd approach or open the door, "This'll be quite an interesting night!" Alice giggled.

OOC: Okay, this would be enough. Kyo and Faiz are offline, we'll have to wait till they come.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He smiled softly as he glanced at her face, before nuzzling her cheek softly, his arms just there to cuddle her closer. "....Well.... it's a lovely song...."

Taking a gulp, he then added. "....Could you.... sing it again? I... I want to try and join in.... with you..."

On hearing that, his grin became more apparent, as his arms immediately pulled her into a hug and he placed a delicate kiss on her lips. "Wonderful!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki could not move her face to look to him, because his muzzle were very close and touch against her cheek. As heard his statement, her heartbeat raise instantly and a blush crossed on her face, before nodded. "...S-Sure...But this song...is in Japanese... I don't know...either you understand...it..." Her fingers shivers a bit, feeling him hugging her very close as thought inside her mind. "...Why I'm...shivering...? Does I feel...something different..on him...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: How the hell did I mix up sweat instead of sweet is beyond me *sweatdrops*

IC:

Saphire lifted her head slightly kissing Mar on the cheek "Yes you are sweet."
The OCA