Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice smiled to herself, then quickly went over the shower, she opened it and started cleaning her furry body, Mmnnh... I hope dessert is cream she said to herself, giggling loudly, Dang I just love him and his body so much... she thought, thinking about each time she saw Shadow's face, then lower to his pecs, then to his packs and finally to his crotch, she licked her lips as she washed her hair.

OOC: WHOOT! 3k for FC!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Let's make a small time skip for the showers. Make them quick.

IC:

Shadow cursed silently as he tried to turn around in the tiny shower, Now I know why I never use this one. He thought as he tried to make sure he got every ounce of soap out of his fur. After making sure he was soap free he stepped out of the shower, shaking off till he was nearly dry, rubbing the rest off with a towel. He put on his pants and walked out of the shower and back to the room, "You almost done Alice?"

*Apartment*

"Carman's not the one I'm worried about knowing," Katt said, "I'm not sure how Shadow would react to the whole me being a misstress. Don't take it the wrong way I actually like it, alot more than I expected I would honestly, but it still would look wierd to others. So please just keep him in the dark about it." She asked as she hugged him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed rolled his eyes as he walked into the appartment "Well I'm sorry wolves dont come with wings." he said walking up to Carman and kissing her lightly on the cheek.

< Beach >

Saphire at time to time pushed her tongue against Mar's but mainly let him take control which didnt mind her one bit as she enjoyed it very much placing one of her paws onto the dragon's cheek.
The OCA
OOC: Right-o.

IC:

Alice was out of the shower already, she was outside the bathroom wearing only a towel to cover herself while she dried her blonde hair with another one, she quickly went over the bed, "Almost" she giggled. After the puppy girl finished drying her hair she shook her head a bit, making her hair swing back and forth a bit, she pulled off her towel and grabbed her underwear. Upon slipping both her panties and bra on, she quickly looked herself on the mirror, on the wall, "Hmm... should I tie my hair?" she asked, turning her face, smiling to Shadow.

After quick two more minutes of passionate kissing, Mar came to a stop, gasping one for the needed air as he laughed to himself from such act, grinning to Saphire while his tail wagged from left to right.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow looked at her a bit, "I actually like the ponytail." he said honestly, "It shows off more of your beautiful face." he added with a smile as he threw his shirt on over his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't fret Katt I but he won't have a problem with wonce he understands whats going on with what we are doing," said Blaze trying to calm Katt down as stard dicing up cheese for the food procceser.

Carman chuckled a bit and said, "Do relize Katt that most people have a fetish of one kind or another mines is genitic for mating season. Shadow from what I have seen of him won't have a problem with wonce her understands what Bondage and Mistress/slave role play relationship works I did after he told me the rules."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei giggles and gives a quick kiss on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"EEK!" Katt, always an easy startle, jumped onto Blaze taking him accidentally to the groundas Carman snuck up behind her, "Why does everyone sneak up on me?" She asked a bit pouty.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan kisses her softly and smiles. "okay then, you call your friend, and get what you need to spend the night with me, and don't forget what you need for college tomorrow" he says as he caresses her hair gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed's jaw dropped when he heard the word 'Bondage' "Thats not what we're gonna do is it?"

< Beach >

Saphire was astonished from Mar's kiss breathing heavly she put her finger up to her lips then looked up at him "Where did you learn to kiss like that? It was incredible."
The OCA