Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Nath nods, and watches her walk over to the piano, while smiling softly to herself. "She really is a nice and cute girl....." He thought to himself, before turning to the equipment, and smiling. "Well, time to get down to work." With that, he looked on the screen and noticed the forum was on a tab on the current window. "Oh? This makes it a lot easier."

Picking up the ruler, the eraser, the mechanical pencil, and a few more equipment, he slowly got down to work, as he started his requested work.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan didn't even flinched at the tight grip, he got taught to take as much pain as possible so he simply got Kurai's paw from his arms and he released his neck but kept his glare on him. "What reality? why you literally are seeing me as a lowdown bastard that only will hurt her? what proof you have of that? just one mistake I made in the past and now I'm marked for life??" he asks while gripping his fists tightly. "you don't have the slightest idea of how hard has been my life Kurai" he says and then he turns and walks out the house and then he leaps onto a light post and sits there as he sighs and watches the night sky silently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
[i]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: ouch now that sure has to hurt to Kurai and I don't mean just physically *sweatdrops*

IC:

Dan noticed Yoosei running and crying and he leaped down infront of her catching her and hugging her closer letting her cry on his chest. "Yoosei.... it's okay.... don't cry" he cooes gently while caressing her back gently and kisses her head gently.

"Kurai only was trying to protect you, it was all my fault for overreact at what he said" he says as he wraps his tail around her waist gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki sit in front of piano, and with her talented fingers, she press a piano key, then began playing the song. The sound of soft yet beautiful music surrounds the living room and strike Nath's white-furred ears, making his mind lost a while.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath, even though he was used to hearing music, couldn't help but stop. His ears slowly listened to the tune that Mitsuki played on the piano, and couldn't help but just lean on the desk and listen quietly to it. His bushy tail slowly wrapped around himself, as if to keep him some type of warmth and comfort, while his mind drifted off into thoughts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: you got admit that he deserved that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan rubs her back gently comforting her as he lets her cry on his chest. "Yoosei, I should have ignored him, I know that I love you so much, more than you can imagine, what I mean about request a reassigment to the local base is true, I want to be near you honey as much as possible, I really want to try a relationship...." he says as he gently lifts her head and wipes the tears from her cheeks.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Mitsuki finish playing the intro of music, her sweet voice were heard, singing in lovely tone as her fingers playing the next part of music. It's one of her favorite song which she convert the original song into a piano version, and also the one that she play during the piano tour.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks deeply into his eyes, as a small smile appear again on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions