Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I ask you not the other way around for the most part Mistress that is your choise to if he comes or not," said Blaze as he smiled real big.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed walked back into the room "So whats the plan?"
The OCA
Katt smiled happily, "Thankies." She said as she took her cell out of her pocket and dialed his number, "You know, after this dinner we can give those toys of yours a nice playing with if you want." She said as she rubbed his crotch with her tail, knowing that that was one of the easiest ways to turn him on.

*Apartment*

Shadow was right in the middle of rubbing Alice's crotch with his tail when his phone rang, he had it set up so each caller had a certain tone, "Ohh, doesn't call all day and she has to call now?" he grumbled a little, "Sorry sweety, but that's Katt's ring. I need to make sure she's okay." He hugged her quickly as he got up and walked over to the phone butt naked, "Yeah?" He asked as he picked up.

*Blaze's*

"Shadow, I called to invite you to dinner with me and Blaze at his place. You interested?" She asked.

*Shadow's*

"Well, I'm kinda busy with something." he said nervously.

*Blaze's*

"Oh," She put her hand over the reciever, "I think Shadow may have a girl over." She said to Blaze, giggling with excitement, "Well invite her too. Blaze said I could invite some people."

*Shadow's*

"Uhh, okay." He turned back to the bed, covering the phone, "Alice, Katt said that Blaze invited us over for dinner, you hungry?" He asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"would you like to go over to my and Blaze place for the night?" asked Carman as she got dressed.

*Blaze's place*

"So you have wish so it shall be Mistress," said Blaze bawed and went to the kitchen to finish making dinner for every one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed twitched his ears "Sure sounds great, lets go." he already started out the door for Blaze's place.
The OCA
"Race you there Wolfy," said Carman as unfolded her wing and stretch them out while leting Disturbed go ahead of her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

"Thank you..." Mitsuki slowly stood up while walking to computer, and sit in front of it. With a cute smile on her face, she glare to Nath while swishing her tail. "Do you have a free time, Kyo...?
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Disturbed grinned "I think I can beat wings." he said as he started running quickly towards Blazes place. As he ran he got on all fours and started sprinting "I love using this."
The OCA

Nath gave off a light chuckle, and nodded. "Uhh, yeah, I have free time..." Quickly wanting to get over to her, he sped over to her, and knelt down beside her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Carman giggles some before taking she was flying fair fast and caught up with Disturbed easily and said, "Ain't flying great," as she flown by
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz