Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurai keeps his eyes narrowed and speaks in low tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire jumped a little bit feeling her butt being touched so suddenly. She hugged Mar tightly looking up at him in a soft nervouse tone she spoke quietly "Can..we not do that...on this date." she looked back down "I'm..still kind of..nervous when it comes to that after what happened."
The OCA
"Sorry little cake" Mar apologized, before adding: "Couldn't resist such a tempting girl" he said, before moving his arm higher to put it around her waist instead, "Let's take a walk, being nervous is not my thing" he winked, caressing Saphire's back not to upset her and then walked down the sandy paradise.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire sighed a bit as she walked still looking down at the sandy beach "When "it" happened on that day...I was so scared that day. Up till this day I cant think of anything that could be scarier." she looked back up at Mar walking sofly on the beach "Thats why I was so nervous when you touched me."
The OCA
"Hey, don't worry. You are near me now" he said, showing his right arm to her as they walked, he caused tension in his muscles to build up by gripping his fists, making his biceps bulge a bit and show off the hard muscle, "Besides, I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't like" he asured her, "This is for you specially to enjoy anyways!" he chuckled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled and laughed "You and my brother are so alike its scary." she hugged him tight again.
The OCA
"Well, hey" Mar laughed as he returned the hug, his tail wrapping around hers, "Spending time together in the camp kinda got us to know each other better. I was worried he wouldn't even talk to the general, though" he grinned. Mar then sighed a bit while smiling, "But he's a nice guy in the end."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire started to become more relaxed now in Mar's arms having the great time she was having she leaned into him and kissed him on the cheek.
The OCA
Mar smiled at the little kiss, he soon returned the lovely caress with a lick from his lizard tongue to her soft and tender lips, staring on her eyes while he did so.

OOC: Post Flood.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kurai what's wrong? me and Yoosei were only catching old times, that's all" Dan says still holding Yoosei's paw. "You look like if you didn't liked see us walking in together or something" he says while looking at the male fox
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions