Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow hugged her closely to him, "I'm so glad I met you." he smiled as he nuzzled her happily.

*Apartment*

"Yeah, Blaze said that if he wanted to he could come." Katt smiled a bit at the thought of a party quickly forming.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes...A certain condition that force me to talk...For example, talking to audience, to manager and so on..." Her tail slowly stop swishing while her ears lowered a bit. "...I let myself being separated form outside world for such a long time...since my parents and twin sister...were gone forever..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Upon hearing that, Nath blinked, and immediately wrapped an arm around Mitsuki's neck. "Ack... sorry for asking... Mitsuki...." His tail then slowly wrapped around hers, to try and cheer her up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki blushes a little, while feeling his arm on her neck as well as his tail. "It's-it's...okay...I'd...like to share...with others..." She can't say anything as she almost lost an idea what else she want to talk to, as she kept silence.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath stays silent for a few more moments, before his arm moved and he huggled Mitsuki. "It... is okay..? I thought I had accidentally brought up something you didn't want.... to remember." A small blush crossed over his face as he huggled her, his tail slowly uncoiling from around hers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Mitsuki blushed furiously, as her heart suddenly beat fast, feeling him huggles her with his warmth covers her. She didn't return the hugs as letting her feels his warmth, so she could calm herself down. "...No..it's..okay...It's not..your fault...Nath..."

Later, a mid-strong chill wind enters her house from the balcony, which she leaves the glass door open. She slowly broke the hugs as looking to Nath, with a little nervous."..I-I want...to close the door first...It's pretty cold...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs when feeling his naked body against hers but then shivers and gulps when hearing the door getting closed hard.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"get dressed and walk donwstairs? so at least he knows you're here at home, we can say we were catching old times, that you were showing me something" he says and then smirks. "though you really showed me so much" he says with a smirks as he playfully cups her breasts in his paws.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei murrs softly and chuckles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Have you seen what Blaze is into yet Katt?" asked Carman with snicker.

*kitchen*

Hey Katt is there any one you would like to invite?" asked Blaze as he went to the living room.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz