Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki smiles as answering his question. "Yup..I like it so much, especially the style of his drawing. I can see his style of drawing has a similarities with mine. I never miss even one volume of that manga"

She caress her long hair softly and chuckles while continues. "I also creating mangas, writing scrips for anime series and a musician as a part of my personal income."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath then blushes deeply, before grinning. "Did you actually check the name of the person who created it, Mitsuki?" He then listened to what she said, and nodded. "Hm, so that's why you have musical sheets and scripts over the table..."

"She'll get a shock once she knows that it's me that drew Souls of Eternity...." The white-furred wolf thought to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I like to do that as part of my hobby." Mitsuki chuckles and smiles, while her eyes gazing to him. "I know him based on his nickname. For your info, most of manga artists secrets their real names and put their nickname, to prevent the artists itself being ambushed. I also use nickname for my mangas."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Kyosan?" He then chuckled. "Well.... If you let me, I'll show you his Deviantart account.... that'll show you his name." With the swish of his tail, he grinned. "Kyosan...... is me, Mitsuki. Come, I'll show ya proof."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As hearing his words, she blinks a bit. "Eh...Really...? I open the computer for you..." Mitsuki stood up and walks to her computer, then turn it on. "I hope what you said is true..." She swish her tail while waiting the computer finish loading.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, it is." Nath then smiled, and swished his tail slightly, as it wrapped around his legs. "When you pull Deviantart up, I'll put in my password and username, and then show ya."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As her computer finish loading, she launch Firefox and type Kyosan's Deviantart address. "Here you are. I enter his Deviantart gallery..." Mitsuki swish her tail happily, wanted to know the creator of Souls of Eternity is Nath.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath then stood up, and, clicking on the Username button, quickly typed in Kyosan, and then, quickly pressing Tab, he shifted to Password, and typed it out quickly, before pressing Login.

And, as he had said; it immediately came up on Kyosan's username.

"Right.... Here." He then rolled down the page, and then, where the place where the name should have been put in - there was 'Nath Riverdale'.

"Enough proof for ya, Mitsuki?" With a chuckle, he looked back at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So," said Mar casually, as they went around a corner, "What have you been up to since I left you at home?" he asked.

Dorothy giggled and stood up, "Well, I better phone now" she said as she got off the bed, Kurtz would be able to get a good view of her pair of voluptous butt-cheeks in front of his eyes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well getting ready for this date." Saphire cuddled his arm "As soon as I walked in the door I couldnt stop thinking about the time we'll have together."
The OCA