Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Saphire was already waiting on the front porch ready to go dressed in her usuall blue sweater with the mid-drift and loose-fit blue jeans. Looking out in the distance waiting for Mar to arrive.
The OCA
Kurtz cuddled her close, and closed his eyes while trying his hardest to act as if he were sleeping, his tail coiling around one of Dorothy's legs.

Rosa entered a few seconds later. When she actually fully got into the room and noticed them both together, she smiled. "Awwww.... they make such a perfect couple...." But, she quickly huffed, and put the tickets on the table in the corner, before leaving the door. "...I'll be in the bathroom if you need me, pipsqueak."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki kept looking to Mar who ran and leaves her. She bows head and thoughts. "I'll see you someday...I hope..." With that thought, she turn her body and jump to every street light, towards her 9th floor-apartment.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"hmmm maybe I can catch him on the way here." Saphire went back inside "DISTURBED!!! I'M GOING OUT!!!" she yelled upstairs then left again. She started walking back towards the park where Saphire and him met before.
The OCA
From the ground, a white-furred wolf watched Mitsuki jump over street lights, and he memorized the way she had gone. "Hm... that girl.... from class..." With that, he leaped up high, onto one of the street lights, and grabbed it. "...She seems a friendly person.... time to go hunt myself down a new friend in this... city and college." With that, he stood up flat on the street light, and followed swiftly and silently after her.

OOC: Ack, this is the last character I'm gonna ever control in this that needs a profile.

Quote:Name: Nath Riverdale

Type: Wolf

Height: 2.28m

Clothes: Nath wears a very long red and black jacket (Just like Ichigo's from Bleach), as well as a plain white shirt underneath and long black jeans. He also wears very thin leather black gloves.

Description: Being at the height he is, Nath is a white-furred wolf with purple hair, while the end of every strand fades into a nice deep blue. He has one scar - across his muzzle.

Powers: Nath has two abilities - the power to run at high speeds with great agility and reflexes, and the second is the ability to summon ice at any time.

Info: Nath is extremely skilled with weapons of any sort, even though he doesn't use them as much as he did before. He transfered to the college because of his mother's recent death, and the need to forget and get on with his life. He simply loves to play any sport, especially volleyball for some apparent reason. The only subjects he truly loves is anything related to Art and computers - since he himself, apparently, is the artist of a manga novel.
He knows Saphire quite well - she is his friend back from about two years ago.

Special Perks: Seemingly, the longer the intercourse, the more seed that ejaculates in the end. And the more longer the intercourse, the more wilder his member will vibrate when ejaculating.

Member Covering: Pouch

Cock Size: Unerected: 4", Erected: 10.5"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

After a while, Mitsuki jumped as high as she could and land on the 9th floor-apartment. She turn her body and look to 9th floor-view of the city. It's so beautiful with the lights lightens the area. She didn't realise somebody is following her, even though she had an ability to sense anyone who follows her.

With her long dark brown hair covers her front body, she slowly strip her mid-transparent sleeping cloth and enters the house via the balcony glass-door. Mitsuki then place her clothes in her room and wears the pyjama, before walks back to balcony.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath chuckled, and looked up at the apartment, before circling it once. "Hm, so this is where she stays?" He then circled it again, trying to find the floor she was on, before noticing her on the balcony. "Ah, finally."

Taking a quick few leaps, he quickly jumped up onto the rooftop of one of the nearby buildings, cursing as he scratched his legs. "Gah..... right..." He then jumped again, and landed on the side of the balcony. "Hiya."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Mitsuki stepped in the balcony and saw the white-furred wolf with purple hair standing at the side of balcony. She stare to him for a short while and spoke with a little bit nervous. "...Who are..you..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"A person from your class; guess ya didn't notice me at the back of the class as well Period 3, eh?" Nath chuckled, as he pulled himself up over the balcony and stood beside her. "Nath Riverdale." He then offered his paw to her. "Nice to meet ya..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki then offered her paw and shook his paw while she bows her head, smiling. "My name is Mitsuki. It's very nice you meet you..." She look to him for a short while, swinging her tail while asking him politely. "Is there something brings you here...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds