Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Railemon then reached the office in a matter of seconds. "Yay! Come on!" With that, she kicked the door wide open.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Eeep!" June toppled off the cot in surprise as the door slammed open.
Justin running at full speed slid inside the door "Okay we're here!!" he yelled then he saw a BlackWeregarurumon with a girl on a bed "Ummm I think she's already taken."

Blackie was just about to lick June's asshole he looked up seeing the door kicked open "Shit!" he immediatly picked June up hugging her tight "STAY BACK!!" he yelled.
The OCA
Railemon then blushed deeply, before smiling. "Okay then, we'll just turn her into a Railey for that wolf's sake." She then walked into the room, before holding her arms wide open. "We mean no harm..... uhm.... what's your name exactly?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: lol, June fell off the bed-thingy but I'll let it slide for now...

IC:

June stared, wide eyed.
Justin was right behind Railemon

"I'm BlackWeregarurumon or Blackie." Blackie said hugging June dearly "This is June..and you're not gonna rape her!!"
The OCA
"Oh, Blackie..." June whispered quietly.
Railemon stuttered. "We weren't going to rape her! We were finding more people to transform into our type! Dragon and dragoness!" She then shook her head. "I hate people who think all of us Digimon are heartless bitches and bastards!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blackie sighed a bit "I'm sorry about that, its just most of the digimon I came here with were well wild, completely droven to raping these kids." he tightene his hug with June "I..dont want anything bad happening to June." then he looked down at June "June what do you think?"
The OCA
"I-I don't know... h-how do you do that...?" June looked at the other two... blushing furiously as she realised that she was nanked.