Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Justin scratched his dragon chin "I suppose male form will be fine." he said softly.
The OCA
"Awww, but, it's up to you, sweetie." She then giggled. "I know you love this form way more then my horny little boy form."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin nodded franticly "Oh yes I do love this form very much, I just thought you wanted to go in that form."
The OCA
"Nah, I was only askin' ya if I should." She then stood up, and, moving to the mirror, quickly pulled out a little case of perfumes and sprayed a few on herself. "Now, come on, let's go now, Justy...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh..I'm comming with?" Justin jumped up out of the bed "Alright lets go."
The OCA
June smiled "Thank you."
"Yay!" Railemon then giggled, as she quickly picked up a black t-shirt and trousers, and swiftly fitted herself into them. "Right! Let's go find ourselves a cutie!" With that, she ran out of the door and up the steps to see daylight once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin quickly followed Railemon closely behind into the daylight "Alright lets get us a cutie...well another one!!" Starts running back to the school.

< Nurses Office >

Blackie rubbed the back of his head and sighed "Okay then..t-turn around."
The OCA
Railemon then giggled. "The Nurse's Office first! There's probably a hurt girly in there you can help!" She continued to run in, towards the office itself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
June nodded, complying. She looked over her shoulder to see what Blackie will do.