Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz immediately cuddled her in the bed, and closed his eyes. "Just ask like we're sleeping, act like we're sleeping!" He whispered back, as her breasts pressed against his chest, and he pulled the covers over him as well.

Rosa then quickly knocked on the door. "Are you two in there?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy nodded and quickly cuddled him closer, her breasts starting to both squish against his chest while she closed her eyes, simulating to be sleeping.

OOC: I think it's enough. Better take a break to let the others catch up. And I mean CW and Disturbed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: CW aint posting I guess :P I

IC:

Saphire decided to go to the kitchen and have a small snack "Hmmm what will I...OH yes!!" she quickly grabbed the tub of icecream gleefully. She got out a bowl and spoon served herself some icecream.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan pulls her gently off the wall and holds her closer to his body his left arm holding her left leg up as he keeps humping her hard and rough, his dick twitching with each thrust as he moans louder as his right paw massages her breasts hungrily. "Ahh!! mmmmhnnhg!!" was the only thing escaping from his muzzle as he continues making rough love to her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei arches her head back, letting it rest on his shoulder. She moans louder and in delight, feeling her orgasm quickly developing due to the rough and pleasing feeling crossing her entire body, even her body starts to spasm a bit as she guides her arms behind to wrap around him gently so she wouldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan licks and nibbles her neck as he thrusts in and out of her harder and deeper, his orgasm developing with each trust, he moves his right paw from her chest to her pussy and rubs her clirotis gently while he moves his tail to her chest and rubs her breasts with it while moaning louder in pleasure.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan suddenly pulls out of her and turns her to then lift her leg again and sink his dick hard again in her orgasming pussy as he humps her harder and rough while kissing her harder and yet passionately while moaning loud in her mouth, he was holding his flood in to make the moment last longer
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei wraps the leg; he lifted, around his waist while hugging him tightly. She moans in his mouth as well as she kisses him deeply and passionately, her tails swishing frantically behind her as she keeps feeling the pleasure crossing her body
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions