Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
OOC: John... is unlucky. He tried to shoot Invisimon with a gun but got wrapped up by his tail and, not long after, absolutely covered in cum! lol And he's still stuck with that tail. :P

IC:

June looked up in time to get that lick over her face, she giggled and tried to do the same to Blackie... although utterly failing at it.

OOC: WHAT ABOUT SOPHIA!? Evil
OOC: Hence SlashAngemon.

IC:

Suddenly, Renodramon stopped his humpings, slowly pulling out till the head remained, his tongue was letting dog drool fall onto Shady's neck as all his body weight pressed on her weak body.

Laila suddenly felt a salty taste in her tongue, it felt good nonetheless, but she had never tasted it before, she still didn't object to her 'master' and sucked so hard she got all his cum down her throat in seconds.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

DragonMasterX Wrote:OOC: Hence SlashAngemon.

OKAY! NOW YOU'RE REALLY FREAKING ME OUT!! How did you know I was planning on using the energy produced from his orgasm to warp him to Slashangemon? I tried to make that hint as obscure as possible! Either you're getting smarter or I'm getting dumber. And I didn't post for Sophia since all that was happening in the area was some guy getting his head crushed.

IC:

Sophia nearly vomited as she looked away from the purple monster, she could barely even speak as she stuttered, "W-What d-did you d-do to hi-him?" She asked as she shook in renewed fear at invisimon.

*Classroom*

"OHHHHH!!" Slashmon screamed loudly as his body glowed brightly, he fell backwards away from Laila as his form grew, there was a blinding flash of light and Slashmon was gone, in his place stood a 6 foot tall man, metal wings protruding from his back and blueish silver armor covering his body, including a helmet. Slash stood up and examined himself quickly, "That, was unexpected." He admitted.

*Hallway*

Shady grunted slightly as Reno's weight fell on her, but she was happy that the pain in her ass had subsided greatly with the intruder gone. "I'll... get you... back... for that..." She swore as she passed out under him from a combination of exhaustion and the pain, a small trail of blood still trickling out of her anus.

OOC:

Name: Slashangemon.

Member: 1 foot, 3 inches thick.

Covering: Armor and a cloth that hangs from his waist.

Data: Evolved form of Slashmon, the sudden rush of energy from the powerful orgasm Laila provided allowed him to digivolve. Will return to Slash after one orgasm, then must experience a powerful orgasm in order to turn back.

Quick note to DMX... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon grinned sheepishly "What I had to." He turned back to his dead opponent while absorbing the data.
Sophia quickly scrambled away from Invisimon, "Please, don't kill me!" She said loudly in fear, being raped was bad enough, but this thing just killed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Invisimon blinked "Why would I want to kill you? That'd be pointless!" He scoffed at the idea "I wouldn't even get any data! And there would be a huge mess!"
OOC:

Shadow Wrote:OKAY! NOW YOU'RE REALLY FREAKING ME OUT!! How did you know I was planning on using the energy produced from his orgasm to warp him to Slashangemon?

I get to know people eventually from their posts. And, I also owed you for getting inside my mind when you obviously didn't have to.

IC:

Renodramon grinned, then the head inside her ass suddenly became his whole member again as he thrusted really hard, letting out a huge moan as he released an enormous load deep inside her anus, "Rrrrrghhhh!!" he murred.

Laila almost screamed, but she calmed down as she saw a man in front of her, he looked like an angel, she thought this would be her chance. So she quickly flung with her leg and kicked Gatomon off her, then jumped on SlashAngemon, hugging him tightly, "Please help me!! There are two cats trying to hurt me!!"

Gatomon growled, suddenly standing up, "You little!" a vein popped in her head as she started nearing SlashAngemon and Laila.

John was squirming, "What the fuck?" he growled to himself, seeing his own body covered in disgusting cum, "Damn you!" he cursed and tried hitting Invismon "Leave her alone!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blackie smiled and gave her another lick this time a bit more playfull
The OCA
Invisimon looked at John witheringly "Would you just shut up!"

June laughed, wiggling gleefully.
Blackie then nuzzle her cheek "I just wish everybody can view me like you do."
The OCA