Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow started pulling out but grunted a bit in pain as the knot in his cock bumped against the inside of Alice's hole, "Uhh, I don't know how to say this. But I think we're stuck like this for a little while." He breathed deeply, never able to get enough of her beautiful scent, "But I can think of worse things."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz was panting furiously by now - the repeated fast thrusts and clamping were building the pressure up quickly at the base of his cock. As he continued to thrust for a few more seconds, he roared, before finally slamming in one more time. "Well... here it i....NNYYYAAAHHHHHH!!!" With that, cum roared out of his member faster then it had done before, quickly shooting up into her entrance and entering deeply into her - as if it were a torrent of tap water being poured into a bottle.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Who said this was a bad thing?" she suddenly said, grabbing both his paws from behind and putting them on her chest so he'd be able to feel her breasts.

Dot arched herself back as she felt the cum going inside her cunt, "Ahhhh!!" she moaned, loving the slick and warm liquid inside her, "Ohhhh.... Kurtz... nnnhhh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Never said it was bad," Shadow said as he lightly pinched her nipples while he massaged her breasts, "But if it doesn't die down soon we might have a problem. We can't exactly go to school like this."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The orgasm continued for a good few minutes, as his seed didn't seem to stop, and slowly started to flow out from her cunt. "Nnhhhhh... G-Gods.... D-Dot...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice giggled at the thought of going to school walking on all fours with her boyfriend on top of her, "Yeah, a pity we can't" she chirped, enjoying the chest massage she was recieving.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You're actually thinking about it aren't you?" Shadow said as he squeezed her breasts a bit, "Aren't you a naughty little girl." He teased as he nuzzled her neck with his cold nose.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan murrs and pushes more inside her till his dick is all the way inside her love box up to the hilt and moans softly as he licks her neck. "so how do you want it? slow and gentle? or hard and rough?" he asks with a grin as his free paw pinches her right nipple
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice moaned at the treatment, jolts of relaxing bliss shot through her spine from the nose on her sensitive spot, "Mnnhh... I am" she cooed, "Wouldn't you like to do that all the day?" she grinned teasingly.

Dot groaned as she clenched her fangs, not used to such a load, but she still enjoyed nonetheless, "Ohhhh Kurtz... nnnghh... ahh..." she moaned, starting to drift into seventh heaven.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei moans softly and then grins.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions