Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Steven: Ah, don't need to thank me. *chuckles again*

Kyosan: Hinata? *smiles softly* Why, you don't need to be sorry.... *rubs his nose against hers* ...But that is one cute and nice name.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Oh hey you want to see something cool..hmmm oh..*grabs a dieing plant off the counter*..watch...*holds the dead plant in her paw and says a few words and the dead plant turns into a bouquet of flowers*
The OCA
Steven: *his eyes widen, as he smiles* Wow.... you're a natural at healing, Saphire.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Actually Ada taught me that but since I'm a healer I'm a little better at it than the other spells.
The OCA
Steven: *nods* Ah... I see... Ada, is it? *chuckles* I know her, don't ask me why, I just do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: I actually got to know here a lot yesterday. She's actually quite nice *gasp* dont tell anyone I told you that, I promised to keep it a secret.
The OCA
Steven: She is? *blinks* Well, in the good sense, bad sense or... *frowns* yuri sense...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: Good Sense of course.
The OCA
Hinata: *blushes and kisses his nose softly* thankies...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *chuckles softly, and blushes cutely* No need to thank me... *sweat-drops, before chuckling again* Ack, I can't resist; Yoosi-Chan....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds