Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Oh that," Katt blushed slightly as she rubbed the back of her head, "Well I kind of get that way if I get severely aroused and cum or anything."

*Apartment*

Shadow shuddered as Alice licked at his member, "Ohhhhh," His tail began wagging furiously in his exitement, "Ahhh Alice that feels great." He sighed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do you think that we should get to school for at least half the day. Also I think that you should tell Shadow about our relationship so he don't try to start a fight with me," suggested Blaze cuddled next to her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh Shadow's pretty lax about me having relations. He probably won't mind so long as you're nice to me." She purposely crawled over him as she got out of bed, "Well I'd better get dressed," She starting walking off, her tail dragging under his chin as she did, "Now don't let me catch you peeking." She smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What would you do if you got me peeking Mistress," said Blaze as he grabbed her from behind and hugged her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice nuzzled the cock, before taking it in her paw, "Your dick is cute" she said and licked the head of it, her tail wagged franctically from left to right.

Mar suddenly lowered his ears, he had a spot for sad stories, "That's... really bad. I'm sorry for that Mitsuki" he said, "Seems Ryan was really dear to you. It's a pity you lost him."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You remember what happened when you came before me?" She asked, rubbing her tail gentely along his leg, "If I catch you peeking I won't stop." She smiled slightly as she pulled his hands apart and walked into a diffrent room, "I won't be long." She said.

*Apartment*

Shadow stuttered a sigh as his body shook slightly, not even hearing Alice as she talked. Every time Alice licked his member it sent a twinge of pleasure through his entire body causing him to shake slightly.

OOC: CUTE!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN CUTE!?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

"I don't know either he's alive or not...Because the last time I saw him is at hospital...I woke up from my sleep and saw a medical stuffs on bed, but I can't find his body....I kept calling and searching for him everywhere like a mad people...After searching and waiting for him more than 1 year...I lost hope...and I'm sure he's already dead..." Mitsuki lowers her head, looking the ground.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The horny dragon continued to suckle on her breast, but his other claw moved from her other mammary, and slowly started to slide down, as a devious idea came into his mind. "Oh... I'll give you... a lot more pleasure, sweetie... a lot more..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Cute as in, adorable, heh heh.

IC:

Alice giggled as the dog felt so pleasured, she loved sucking him while he was standing already, she pictured doing so in many other- places, and her young mind turned her on even more as she took a long slurp, closing her eyes.

Mar smiled, "Nah, he probably is like me," he chuckled, then sweatdropped at the comment, since it was literally correct, "Uhh... I mean that, he might have ran away because of fear to be operated or anything" he chuckled, "But have faith! He might be out there looking for you."

"Yeah... a lot more... mmnnh..." she repeated, sighing in bliss as the treatments were literally making the marine dragoness leak out lots of precum, so much it dripped from her panties and started staining her skirt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh A-Alice, I'm I," Shadow couldn't finish his warning as his dick suddenly began twitching as he came, "Ahhh ohhhh ahhhh!" He moaned continuasly as his cum continued pouring out of his dick and into Alice's mouth. "I-I'm so sorry." He said quickly as his orgasm died down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad