Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I'm a student as well as the entertainer, the piano player. I came here for my road tour, to perform some performance all over the country." As she said that, they arrive at the park. "Military school...No wonder your body looks so tough."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah," Mar grinned and flexed an arm, his biceps and triceps bulging, "They come with the barrel of fun you get over there" he said, swishing his tail as he walked towards the bench, "So tell me. Why was this... Ryan?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki sit on bench, her face looking to the half-moon at the sky. "Ryan...is my childhood friend...His appearance were same as you, but he had a long black hair, green eyes and wearing a silver bracelet which I give to him as his brithday present. The bracelet state my name and his name on it." She paused a moment, wrapping her tail around her waist as she continue.

"We always do anything together...enter the same school, study in same class...If one of us get sick, we always take care till we recover completely...We just like brother and sister..."She midclose her eyes, remembering her memories with Ryan.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Mar looked at Mitsuki as she talked, he stared on her position and guessed she was cold, so he got nearer and put one of his arms around her body. After she finished her version, he patted her back softly, "And what happened to him?" he asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan stops and kisses her neck softly. "if you want we can stop, I don't want to hurt you my love" he says while caressing her sides gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei shakes her head slowly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay then, tease time." Kurtz chuckled, and immediately moved his muzzle to her breasts, nuzzling the left one softly for a few seconds, before rolling his tongue over the nipple.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze giggled a bit and woke up and asked, "Why my neck wet Mistress?" as he looked over at Katt.

*Carman/Diruturbed*

Carman turned on the water and got to a temp she to were she liked it, "hopefuly it's not to hot for you Disturbed?" she asked
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt blinked a bit as she looked at her tongue still lapping at Blaze's neck, "Oh, sorry." She said quickly as she sat up, "I don't know why I just did that." She looked back at him a bit nervously.

*Apartment*

Shadow looked up from between her two breasts, "So long as it's not fluffy, you can call me anything." he smiled at her as he continued nuzzling her nipple. His hand tweaking at her other as he pinched and rolled it slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad