Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I told you I would take a shower with you." Disturbed said.
The OCA
"Okay then lets get clean love," said Carman as moved her hips sexaully.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Mitsuki smiles happily and chuckles, sweatdroping. "I'm sorry...My name is Mitsuki..." She bows head with a smile, her long hair being brushed by night breeze. "I came from Japan and just move here few weeks ago for my piano road tour, as well as continue studying." Then, she looks to him once again with an happy expression. "May I know your name, sir..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt giggled a bit at Blaze's cuteness as he slept, "Not like we'll miss anything. I'm sure Shadow's taking notes anyways." She smiled as she lied back down with Blaze, wrapping her arms around him as she began licking lightly at the back of his head as a sign of affection.

*Shadow and Katt's apartment*

Shadow walked her back towards the bed as he slid out of his shoes. He stood by the edge of the bed as he gently caressed one of her tender breasts, flicking the rubbery nipple with the tip of his fingers. "I'm so glad I met you." He said as he began happily nuzzling at her unoccupied breast with his wet nose.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she murrs loud when feeling him licking her neck and winces once again as he pushed the rest of his dick insides her tailhole.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice closed her eyes and moaned,"Mmnnhh" as she got her breasts treated, he loved the pace he had, he didn't seem rushy neither a brute seeking release in a girl, she was enjoying even the slightest caress from Shadow, "Likewise!" she smiled at his comment, "You are the best thing that happened in my life doggy!" she giggled as she paused for a moment, "Can I call you Doggy?"

The dragon smiled and swished his tail behind him, "Oh, drop the 'mister' I kinda am not an old hag, but yeah, it's Mar. Nice to meet you, Mitsuki."

Dorothy kissed Kurtz's cheek a bit and then backed off from him, only to remove her shirt to reveal her breasts, "Let's do it then, muscles" she said, giggling at her own joke.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki chuckled softly, as walking with him side by side. "Really...You like almost a middle-aged man..." Her tail swishing slowly. "Am I know what you're duing o fill up your time? I mean your occupation.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Middle-aged man? Mar blinked, but then dropped the subject in his mind as he heard her question, "I am lituetant at the Military School, still undergoing training. And you, sweetie?" he asked as he walked down the streets, nearing the park.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed quickly got up and rushed for the bathroom "Lets go!."
The OCA
"I...It feels....great" he manages to say as he slowly starts to move his dick in and out of her moaning loud, his tail swishing a bit.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions