Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Before Carman finished her sentance he flipped the channel and saw football was on "Hell yeah!!!...oohh its the Guilmons vs. Veemons this'll be good." he laid there and watched the football game.

Saphire continued to shower lathering her young body, covering it with white soap almost making it look white. She hummed a tone as she continued to shower.
The OCA

Mitsuki stare deeply into his eyes, and realise he had a blue eyes. Compared to Ryan, he had a green eyes, just like Mitsuki. She slowly broke the hugs and lowers face. "I'm sorry...for hugging you...I thought..you're my boyfriend..the one that I'm searching for 5 years..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow smiled widely, he had more than half expected her to turn around and kick him square in the crotch for suggesting something like that, "You really mean it?" he hugged her closely to his body, ignoring the fact that his erecting member was now poking into her stomach from their height diffrence, "I'm sure you've guessed but I've never done it this way before." He blushed a bit from nervousness as he walked with her into the bedroom, "If it hurts you please tell me." He said to her as he rubbed his muzzle against the side of her face.

*Apartment*

Katt blinked her eyes a few times as she woke up, she smiled quickly at Blaze sleeping cutely next to her. Not wanting to wake up she stayed there for a few more minutes before she glanced over him and at a clock, "Blazey," She whispered, "We should probably be getting to school at some point today, we've already missed almost half of it." She smiled a bit at him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, the apartment for ourselves." With a grin, and one sudden movement later, Kurtz swooped Dorothy off her feet and into his arms. "Say, what do you want to do while we wait for Rosa?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice smiled sweetly, I better not spoil it to him... he must think I've never taken it there. She followed him to the bed, "Wanna do it... doggy style, lovely? she asked as she pulled her shirt up.

Mar scratched behind his head, "Sorry to have disappointed you, but I've got no girlfriend," he said, "Are you okay?" he asked Mitsuki after eyeing her, concerned about her feelings.

Dorothy smiled in awe as she was lifted, "Mmnnh... you are so strong" she cooed, rubbing one of Kurtz's arms.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yup.... I train a lot." Kurtz smiled, before nuzzling her face softly, licking her cheek. "Now... to a bedroom to play games of such? Or, something else?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow responded in the same manner as he removed his shirt, "First we have to warm up a little." He smiled as he rubbed her breasts gentely, his red prick was already halfway out of it's pouch but he didn't mind the extra work to get it the rest of the way.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Five more minutes Mom," said Blaze as he turned over and went back to sleep.

Carman turned off the tv and said camly, "I'm not sated yet so I want you to take that shower with me," as she placed his hand on her sex to show im that she need more.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed looked on Carman "Fine we'll...take a shower."

Saphire was just putting shampoo in her hair that came down to her shoulders. Gently lathering it into her hair still humming.
The OCA
he grins and without warning he takes hold of her waist as he starts to push the head of his dick inside her tailhole murring and moaning a bit going slowly so to not hurt her. "nngh.... mmnnnh..... so tight..." he says as he keeps pushing more of his dick inside her tight tailhole.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions