Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC:

Kurtz: *blinks* What, that I'd love to sweetly hug her every day every night?

Luna: He's thick *sighs, and puts a paw on her head*

IC:

Rosa gave out a small giggle. "Don't mention it. I'll just get more tickets to head back home with: The next plane as I recall is tomorrow morning." She then turned around, and started walking out. "I'll catch you at the apartment."

Kurtz blinked, and then turned to face Rosa. "Wait, how do you know about the apar---" But he stopped, as he saw her gone already. "Huh... Odd." He then turned back to Dorothy, smiling. "I'm glad ya said yes... sweetie." Kissing her on the head, he chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan grins and breaks the hug gentl. "get on all fours hon" he says still grinning, his dick twitching a bit
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"ok hon" she smiles cutely and then does at he says so, and gets on all fours "like this hon?" she asks with a seductive voice while swishing her tails seductively as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And I'm yours," Shadow said as he gentely pressed his muzzle against Alice's, one of his hands holding her leg just under her thigh while the other held the small of her back to keep her on balance while he kissed her.

OOC: no, I was talking about that little fantasy of yours. Deep in the back of your head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dorothy smiled to Kurtz and hugged him deeply, "Gee... I want to know your parents too you know... maybe someday we should go visit mom and dad some day too, remember how you always got on well with them?" she smiled cutely, "They'd sure get happy to know we are a couple now!" she giggled and stuck out her tongue.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Upon hearing the word mom, Kurtz sighed, and looked away. "Yeah... they probably would." After a few seconds, he chuckled slightly, and huggled Dorothy back. "Well, let's head back to the apartment, shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alice pressed back and closed her eyes, kissing his lips very softly and gently, nibbling on his upper lip playfully, "Any special thing you want to do?" she asked, opening one of her eyes and suddenly closing it again as she giggled.

"Yeah! Sure!" she said, smiling widely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well," Shadow flushed crimson a bit as he looked at her nervously, "If it's okay," He grabbed her ass a bit with his hand, "I'd love to get inside that." he smiled at her as his erecting member slid out of it's pouch and began bulging slightly against his pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With that, Kurtz unwrapped his arms from around Dorothy, and, grinning, he took her claw in his, before he started to walk back towards the apartment.

OOC: Uhm... what about Faiz? n_n;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan's dick twitched upon seeing Yoosei on all fours and waving her tails seductively, he growls playfully and gets his face close to her tailhole and starts to lick around it to lub it properly as he playfully slaps her buttcheeks, his tail swishing slowly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions