Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Gatomon snickered at her comment, "You like it so don't lie to me and you will call me Mistress," she said as she started licking Laila breast and pinching the other roughly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Justin brought his kisses down to Railemon's breasts and began suckling on her nipple. Bringing his hand up putting it on her free breast and started rolling her nipple in-between his fingers.
The OCA
Sophia gasped loudly, her eyes glazed over as blood slowly trickled from her pussy. She quickly began struggling against Renodramon, spurred on by the pain of having her hymen torn away and the thought of having lost her virginity to this creature, "STOP!! TAKE IT OUT!! OH GOD TAKE IT OUT!! IT HURTS!!" She shouted uncontrollably as her vaginal walls were stretched beyond what normal humans could stand, let alone a virgin, "Please," She sobbed heavily as she talked, "Just, leave me alone."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon grinned at the screams, "You are enjoying it ain't ya?" he said, suddenly giving a hump to her hips, making the cock go directly to push her G-spot, "You didn't want to give me more of that juice!" he growled playfully, "Now at least take this!" he grinned wider and gave her a few more humps while groaning from how tight the human girl felt.

OOC: Just a thought, but how can Gatomon be using her paw to rub Laila's breasts and rub her crotch? I mean, they are quite small womons.

IC:

Laila moaned through the treatment, the unwanted pleasure overwhelming her, "Stop!" she said through tears, "JUST STOP YOU BITCH!" she screamed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It's not that strange. Heck my forearm is long enough so that my hands can reach a girls breast and my elbow her crotch.

IC:

"N-NO!" Sophia shouted as she continued trying to break free of Renodramon's grasp, "It," Her screams of pain soon became slight whimpers as the shock of the initial pain wore off, her body was quickly adapting to the pain as he continued driving into her, her pussy was already beginning to release more and more of it's natural lubricants to allow him to slide in easier. The pain was already gone, replaced by an odd feeling of pleasure as he continued thrusting into her, Ohhh, why does it feel so good? She asked herself, she began breathing quickly as she moaned in lust with each thrust.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon let his tongue flail out of his mouth as he panted like a dog, literally, his humps gathered both rythm and force with each pleasurable second, "Mmmrrrr... you feel good!" he grinned lustfully as his smirk of bliss grew wider due to satisfaction. He growled as suddenly his paws left her arms, but only to put them on her chest, where he gave a squish to the mounds behind the shirt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sophia quickly noticed that her arms were free, but instead of trying to throw off her attacker she grabbed onto his waist and began pulling on his hips., encouraging him to go faster. She sighed in pleasure as he squeezed her breasts, "P-please, go faster." She asked shyly, she was starting to enjoy the feeling in her crotch loving it as the dog humped her rapidly.

OOC: From virgin to slut in 4 posts... NEW RECORD!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

DMX: I can't believe it.

Reno: What?

DMX: I was supposed to be the fast one. YOU CAN'T BE IN SEXUAL GAMES 3!

IC:

Reno grinned more and started giving Sophia a rougher treatment, his claws unsheathed and he tore her shirt and bra at the same time, he retracted them again and then clutched both tits hardly, using his fingers to pinch her nipples. The dog soon picked up more and more speed, a tight feeling starting to fill his huge ball-sack as his orgasm developed, "Hrrrrr!" he murred, starting to ride her hardly and fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh," Sophia moaned, half in pleasure and half pain, torn between heaven and hell. Her pussy was already beginning to clamp down on Reno's dick as her orgasm built up an odd feeling began swelling up, "I, I think I've gotta pee." She said, slightly embarrased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Gatomon not she's using her tail to rub Laila pussie

Ic:

Gatomon slashed at the Laila cheek with her claws drawing a small amount blood. "Slut I told you to call me Mistress got that. Slashmon you might be getting some ass soon if she don't shape up," Gatomon said harshly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz