Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Shiva: *murrs loud* go faster....please *she pleaded and rubbed his back hungrily with her hands*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Karlos: *he continues to pump, hitting deeply into Justin each time he goes in, his seed pouring into him quickly - while he continues to jack the dragon's member, hoping to make him cum as well* Nggghhhhhh!!!

Dresan: *blinks, before nodding, as he starts to speed up, his member sliding in and out as he cuddles her closer to his body, making his member dig deeper into her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Need dialogue for this sowy :P

The last few shots of hot seed brought Justin over the edge and he came hard all over the bed.
The OCA
(OOC: Going dialogal for me on this one, too.)

Karlos let out one of the loudest moans he could, as he finally dived in as deep as his member possibly could, the amount of seed so much in Justin's tailhole that it quickly started to splurt out quickly. His claw had risen up before Justin had cummed and caught some of his cum over his hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin still panting heavily suprised that the dragon is still going after both of them came he looked over his shoulder looking on Karlos "Arent you done yet?"
The OCA
Karlos didn't respond for a good amount of seconds, as even more seed splurted out of his member, completely flooding Justin's walls and making lots of it pour out of his tailhole. It ended after those seconds, and he leaned ontop of Justin. "Aahhhh... Y-yeah... done...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin was about to lay down but then immediatly stopped not wanting to be laying in his own seed, instead he rolled over to the side.
The OCA
Karlos, with a little idea in his mind, quickly transformed back into her female form, her breasts regrowing on her chest.

Seconds later, Tabetha giggled, and brought her cum-covered hand up to her muzzle, licking Justin's seed off it. "Mmmm.... god, you taste good... Justin..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Thanks..umm..if you want more theres a ton of it right there." Justin said jokingly pointing tot he seed on the bed beside him.
The OCA
"Well, I would..." She then giggled. "...But I don't like licking from sheets and stuff.... I like it direct." With a quick movement, she had her muzzle next to his member, and she started licking it with her soft dragoness tongue.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds