Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
she let out a soft moan when he slaps her butt and then nods slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm... but..." Dorothy lowered her ears, "Are you sure sweetie?" she asked nervously, "What about school? What if Martin doesn't allow me and,"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Actually I want to try it too hon" he says as he slaps her butt again with his tail and grins. "so whenever you're ready hon"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She was silenced then by a kiss from Kurtz; a passionate one, for that matter, as his arms wrapped around her. After almost a minute, he pulled out, and smiled. "Depending on what day, I'll get a holiday slip to the school... and, it should be you, Dot, to make these decisions, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki follows Martin more closer, wanted to know his name. She will not leave him until she knows his name. With a courage burning insides her, she ent closer to Martin and tapped his shoulder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
she moans once again as he slaps her butt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow yawned a bit opening his mouth widely as his tongue drooped slightly to the side, "Yeah, we'll have to find out what we were supposed to bring today from one of the other students." He walked up next to Alice as she left the room, "So what class do you have next?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed felt a rush of warmth flush his lower body and he came hard into Carman's mouth.
The OCA
Carman swallowed as much of Disturbeds cum as she could before it came out the sides of her mouth and down his balls.

*Blazes place*

Blaze lays there for a minuter or two before covering up Katt and him self with a blacket snugling up to Katt and thinking to himself worriedly, "What if Shadow Come looking for Katt," is he fell asleep
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice put a finger in her lips, her eyes moving on the ceiling as she thought, "Uhm..." her mind recollected what she had heard, "We just had science so that means," she paused, then scratched behind her head, "I forgot!" she smiled nervously again.

Mar turned around as he stopped when he felt Mitsuki tap him on the shoulder, he noticed the girl and looked down, "Yes? Can I help you?"

Dorothy mid-closed her eyes as she melted into the kiss, after he broke it, she just nodded a bit dumbily, "Right..." she said, smiling a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad