Join our server on Discord

Poll: What breast size do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Flat-chested/Tiny, barely even noticeable
6.25%
4 6.25%
Small
20.31%
13 20.31%
Average
54.69%
35 54.69%
Pamela Anderson sized
9.38%
6 9.38%
Jumbo sized, the kind that's a physical impossibility for it to be natural
6.25%
4 6.25%
Bigger than the person they're attached to
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Breast Size
Or maybe a third bob right in the middle. Or a tv quote from a rip off of a rip off.
I like Misato's boobs most because they keep changing size each episode. At times her breasts range from as far as A-E cup. It's incredible, really.

On human however, I'd rather like a girl with normal size breasts. I've played with both extremes (Boobs so tiny I can barely touch them and boobs bigger than my head) and come to the conclusion that the best breasts are the normal breasts. Of course, each to their own but the concept of suffocating into tits is lost with me.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Death by tits- who wouldn't wanna' end that way?
You figure the girls with the huge ones, around E, couldn't lay down on their backs. They'd crush their own chests.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ouch in a MAJOR Way! If they want to lay down on a bed... They need Booby Supports! lol
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*steps back into the topic* *treads something squishy* Hey, whose's brain is this?
............I think I know.
*snatches the brain out of Zephyrs hands* Thats mine thank you *opens his skull like a trash can lid and throws it back in* I knew I left that somewhere.
The OCA
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*steps back into the topic* *treads something squishy* Hey, whose's brain is this?
............I think I know.

Uhh, I think that was from one of those zombies...

Lamb of God Wrote:*snatches the brain out of Zephyrs hands* Thats mine thank you *opens his skull like a trash can lid and throws it back in* I knew I left that somewhere.

That can't be good.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Security! Theres a Zombie in the thread!!!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nah, if Disturbed has the brain of the zombie, he won't turn into a zombie. He'll turn into Kristey Alley.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad