Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Mar isn't going towards Saphire's house. He's walking away from it. But anyhow, it works.

IC:

Mar continued walking, he soon looked on Mitsuki on the way, he blinked at her stare, but quickly smiled, before going past her and continuing his path.

"First give me a kiss sweetie!" Dorothy said and closed her eyes while smiling cutely.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow looked up at the clock, a favored pastime of his during class, Why is this taking so long? If I didn't know any better I'd swear someone was purposely dragging this out like some kind of sick and twisted... writer or something. He sighed a bit as he rested his head in his hands.

OOC: I'm not sick and twisted... maybe a little... okay I am.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz chuckled, and nodded. "Sure!" He then leaned down and pressed his muzzle to hers, kissing her for a few seconds, before pulling out. "There, you're little sweet kiss."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
he slowly stopped humping her as his dick launched the last of his sperm in her, he leaned resting on top of her while nuzzling her neck as he gasped for air, he could feel their mixed cum leaking out her pussy. "that was so great...." he managed to say between gasps, his paws cupping her breasts gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
when he stops humping her, her orgasm slowly died down. she collapsed on bed with him still resting on top of her and she murrs softly when feeling him nuzzling her neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed rolled his eyes back "uuuuhhhhh....mmmmhhhhh"
The OCA
Dan nuzzled her neck gently as his paws rubbed her sides as he nodded. "Yeah.... you're right foxie" he said as he licked her ear gently, he then pulls out of her and lays by her side, his dick was semi erect as he still could feel her in heat, he cuddled her gently and kisses her softly. "do all the female foxies have a strong and long lasting heat like you do hon?" he asked with a sly smile
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman started deep throating Disturbed member to get him to orgasim.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
she giggles and cuddles him softly and then gives a quick kiss on his lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions