Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
lol, thank you, I love the evos they are really cool, but I really want the whole ep!!! WAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! lol, jk.

No bio-merge-esque evolution though, hey? The Savers are sidelined a bit...I'm not sure how I feel about that...I was really hoping for a merger type evolution...oh well, then we can enjoy looking at Yoshino, and Rosemon at the same time...plus Masaru can still punch stuff on his own.
Yeah, two girls. Maybe the other two will be back with the captain soon. Since he's not dead.
Aww hell no he's not.
Nananmi will also get a new evo: Lotusmon

[Image: Lotusmon.jpg]

Since the Magazine where the scan is from is known for it
You're welcome.

[quote]
Since the Magazine where the scan is from is known for it
The scans show here Forbidden Temptation attack. During that, she seems to lose her cape and vines and starts glowing red. But that attack is pure ownage.
Here we go guys, I'm sure you can tell, I'm a Rosemon obsessive!

Here is a great shot that shows just what she is packin' :shock: YEAH!

[Image: rosemonevo.jpg]

Yoshino has got a great bod too Wink

[Image: yoshinocharge_4.jpg]

Inspired by UnknownH:

[Image: sexysouloverdrivebanner.jpg]

And finally, just a cool Rosemon screencrop

[Image: rosemon.jpg]

Yoshino and Rosemon, my fave Digigirl team ever...and she's legal! lol
Legally sexy.

Just a pity that the animators seem to forget that sometimes. In Epi 29 , Yoshino was rather flatchested outside the evo Scenes. Ah well, she doesn
You know yoshino has a lot of fans without being any kind of typical things. Almost like renamon, except there's a reason with her. And no prob 'Claimer,
I go the idea from an avatar.
UnknownH Wrote:You know yoshino has a lot of fans without being any kind of typical things. .

Also true. And I think I