Furry College!
Yoosei couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh I'm sorry let me make that up to," Carman said weetly but seductively as she pushed Disturbed on his back and started jacking him as she sucked on one of his balls.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh.oooookay." Disturbed moaned happily feeling Carman jerking him off grinning ear to ear.
The OCA
Carman started sucking his cock and swirling her tongue around it and reached up and rubbed his chest with her claws lightly to encrease his pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Mmmmm Carman I must..uuhh..say you are quit..mmm..good at this." He pressed his paw gently onto her head.
The OCA
Carman just harder as Disturbed praised her and used one hand to cup and play with his ball gently as she used the other to pinch his nipple.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Kurtz talked, Dorothy stared at the blonde dragoness going, she suddenly frowned, "Why is she such a bitch to you?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe because me and her don't get along well?" Kurtz simply replied, before standing up, and offering a claw to Dorothy. "Anyway... shall we go outside... love?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt began shuddering uncontrollably, gripping at the bed as she moaned and sighed in exctasy, "OHHHH, KEEP IT UP!" She ordered as she began rising her hips and pushing her crotch into Blaze's face.

*Classroom*

Okay, this is boring. Shadow thought as his mind began wondering as it always did during classes. He thought back to that girl that he had met when the first day, Dot, he did miss her a bit, but he was with Alice, and he did like her a bit more, since they were the same species. Then as could be expected, his thoughts turned to slightly more perverted images, Hmm, a threesome with me, Dot, and Alice? Now that would be nice. He laughed a bit at the thought, how would he bring something like that up, and Dot probably hated him anyways so that would be hopeless, Oh well, I can still dream. He thought as he slowly turned his attention back to the teacher.

OOC: Sorry everyone, I'll be busy today till maybe about 5 PM. I'm helping out at a haunted house for little kids at a school... I GET TO SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF LITTLE KIDS!! YAY!! I'll be on later. Oh and DMX... Wink Wink
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: 3sum~ *Promptly starts drooling*

IC:

Alice wrote some notes she thought would be useful, but nothing more than a singly paragraph anyways. Upon finishing, she darted her look again on Shadow and smiled to herself, He's been so nice... I need to find some way to tease him so much he won't be able to walk after cumming! He'd love that... she giggled at the thought, then looked around, Hmm... wonder if I could tease him with one of my friends... gee...

OOC:

DMX: ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad