Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Railemon blushed slightly, and shook his head. "N-No... It's just I usually nibble something when... You know." He then started jerking his member a bit faster, as his length went slowly in and out of him again, and again.

Lumi crawled back even further. "You... I th-thought you were different... You... you're a bloody freak...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh, boyfriend," Slashmon chuckled a little, "I like how this girl thinks." he said with a slight wink to the Gatomon.

*Bathroom*

"Ohhhhh," Sophia moaned by instinct as her rubbed up against her sensitive clit, her body wasn't used to sex being so young so her pussy instantly began leaking out a small amount of fluids at the touch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Xen nodded "Of course I am." With another darting motion, he was on top of Lumi, smirking.
Gatomon dug her claws into the Laila flesh and slamed her tail ring into the girl crotch as she tried to shove Gatomon off. "I see you like it rough slave and Slash is not boyfriend he's just here for the show," Gatomon harshly said to the girl as she went back rubbing Laila pussie with her tail.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"NNnnhhhhhh" A small amount of precum squirt out of his cock "When your..uuuhhh...what?"

BWGM nodded his slightly as he put his head flat on the floor looking up at her "Yes I did, I'm really sorry."
The OCA
"...Yiffing?" Railemon replied, as he slowly himself started to speed up, just to get to a normal speed. He continued to jerk his member even faster as well, as his tongue poked up and licked the back of Justin's neck.

Lumi's eyes shot open. "Wh-What are y-you doing?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Y-You don't have to do that..." June said quietly.

"Well, duh." Xen said while waving his tail slightly "Look down... if you can dare to..."
Renodramon felt some liquid touch his nose, so he pulled back, he centered his eyes to watch the substance running down his nose. He instinctively used his large tongue to clean his face. Upon contact with the substance, he suddenly felt a different taste in his mouth, a taste he never had tasted before, it was a weird and odd combination of sweet and sour with a slight touch of bitter, it simply was an amazing drink.
He started reasoning how those juices had gotten next to his nose, he had touched that creature's crotch from the side, maybe if he did that again he'd be able to get more? I wanna drink more! he thought and suddenly a grin formed in the little furry lizard's face.

"EEEEK!" Laila screamed as she was hit in her sensitive areas, "Don't hurt me!" she squealed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"W-why are you staring at me?" Sophia asked worried at the creatures lustful look, "Please, don't hurt me." She begged as she tried to back up further, even though she was up against the wall.

*Classroom*

Slashmon felt a twinge in his crotch as the girl screamed, "Feisty one ain't she?" He asked as he continued watching, "Better smack her again."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
BWGM smiled and started wagging his tail "Does that mean...you forgive me?" gives June a much smaller nicer lick than before on the cheek

Justin started to pant heavily as the thrusting picked up speed a little bit "Oh..uh...thats right..uuuhhh..we gotta go...uughh..faster dont we." he as retoricly his cock now hard as a rock.
The OCA