Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: I thought I asked if we could pause for a bit to let Faiz catch up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Sorry Shadow I didn't saw your post, my mouse was failing and scrolled down all the way to the bottom so I just posted, besides being at work well I have to do this fast so no one notice it :P

IC:

Dan smirked as he went down and kissed her back softly, as he then started to rub her tailhole with his dick murring softly. "for a foxie that got her first time today you sure know a lot about this kind of "fun" huh?" he said still rubbing his cock on her tailhole and kissed her neck softly.

OOC:just to not waste a post in just an OOC and a chance of post right now the work calmed down a bit :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki then wake up from deep sleep and notices Yoosei is not there. She then notices a note on table besides her, then reads it.

Inside the note wrotes, Yoosei will talk to her friend about her decision to move to Mitsuki's house. Mitsuki smiles after reading the note, then look outside of window, thought to herself.

"I didn't have a friend who willing to move to my house just want to accompany me..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She blushes deeply and moans softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman moved to lay on her back to give her easy excess to Disturbed meat and started stroking it to make him firm for her when the movie was over.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed undead Carman's pants a bit to give him better access to her folds then gently pushed one of his digits into her pussy.
The OCA
Dan got over her wrapping his arms around hier as his paws started to caress her breasts gently and licked her neck. His cock still rubbing against her tailhole making him murr. "Yeah, I can see that but before try your other hole I want to do this" he said as he moved a bit getting his dick infront of her wet pussy and without warning he sunk it deep and hard inside her moaning loud as he squeezes her breasts gently.

"we need a good lub so it will be easier for my manhood to slip inside your lovely and virgin tailhole honey" he said as he slowly moved himself making his dick move around in her pussy to get it fully covered with her wetness as he licked his back gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman turned off the t.v. off when the movie was over and moaned loudly for the first time since they entered Disturbed," I want you Wolfy," said Carman seductivly as she started frenching him as she stroked him off.

Ooc: Good Night guys
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice smiled at the thought, He's just so cute when he acts so perverted! she thought, smiling as she listened to the teacher's babbling.

"I can't wait till the second part!" was Dorothy's sole reply as she smiled and kissed Kurtz's lips, "Thanks for bringing me!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz chuckled softly, and murred, nodding. "Heh, no need to thank me."

Rosa then stood up, and looked back. "Well? Are you two coming outside or what..?" She spoke impatiently, before walking out of her isle and towards the door.

Taking a gulp, Kurtz sighed. "She's always like that when I'm around."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds