Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Disturbed watched the movie and caught a whiff of Carman's juices then heard her soft moans then he turned his head sofly "Do you...want help with that." he said smiling softly.
The OCA
"If you want you can use the cat o nine tails on me or you can look in my droor and see what intrisses you Mistess," Blaze said in a thankful tone.

*Disturbed room*

Carman guided Disturbed hand to pussie, "Go slow I still want enjoy the movie since it is one of my favorites," she said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm," Katt walked around the bed, making sure to shake her ass as much as possible when it was facing Blaze, "Let's see," She sat down on the edge of the bed, her tail rubbing along Blaze's leg, stopping just short of his crotch as she ran it back. "Oh, I know." Katt smiled and, with one quick swipe of her claws cut Blaze free from his binds. "Since you got to cum and I didn't, I want you to eat me out till I cum." She said as she lied down, her glistening pussy spread wide, "And if you cum again, I'll tie you back down and I won't stop masturbating till I do come." She warned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you cummand Mistress," said Blaze a he did as he was told but did it painstakenly slow and as he licke her pussie took long slow aganizing lick to pay her back for what she made him indore
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC : Oh hell you guys! You never wait for me! *sigh* I may be quit if you leave me far.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: sorry Faiz, but we couldn't just wait around and do nothing. Everyone let's pause for a bit for Faiz to catch up.

IC:

Katt murred happily, her pussy was already near to bursting before Blaze even made contact with it, "Come on, I know you can eat a girl out better than this." Katt managed to say inbetween slight moans.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze stopped taking his long tongue and started flicking it across Katt clitorus before he stuck it in as far as it could into her pussie and swirled around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan grinned and crawled up to her and slapped her butt with his paw. "mmmm..... I'm so eager for take you again hon" he said as he teasingly rubbed his cock against her pussy moaning a bit but not entering yet in her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Faiz Wrote:OOC : Oh hell you guys! You never wait for me! *sigh* I may be quit if you leave me far.

OOC: awie
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed gently rubbed Carman's pussy putting only a small amount of pressure onto her folds.

OOC: Sorry about that. I just got on and missed the post. Sorry
The OCA