Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Was it that bad of a expiernce for I'm sorry for pressing the subject for you," said Carman as rapped her arms around Disturbed.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yes it was very sick and I think if anyone else knew about it I think I'll kill myself." Disturbed said jokingly
The OCA
"How about we get someting to drink and then go to your room and watch some t.v. and relaxe?" asked Carman has she old on to Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Alright sounds like a plan." Disturbed walked into the kitchen "Umm what do you want to drink?"
The OCA
"I would take some wine and if you do not have then some Blue Sky Root Beer since it as not artifissal flaver," said Carman.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey bro...can you toss me up a soda please as well!!" Saphire yelled downstairs.

Disturbed grabbed the two rootbeers and a soda for Saphire then walked to the bottom of the stairs where Saphire was up top "Here." he tossed her the soda

"Thanks" Saphire said smiling walking back to her room

"Welcome." Disturbed said as he walked into his room where Carman was waiting "Here." He extended his paw that had the rootbeers in.
The OCA
"Thanks, I'm so glad you have water bed I love then Wolfy," said Carman as she took a drink and laid down and snuggle next to Disturbed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed blinked as he snuggled with Carman "Since when did I have a water bed." he just shrugged and flipped on the t.v. which had the movie Rush Hour playing starring Blackwargreymon and Flamedramon.

(Rush Hour...Digimon version XD )
The OCA
About mid way through the movie Carman heat started realy getting to her and she put her claw down her pants and started fingering her self slowly and she ever so softly moans from her own touch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC:

flamedramon: You understand words that coming out of my mouth?

Blackwargreymon: Man ain't no one understand the words that're comin out yo mouth.

IC:

"Anything?" Katt smiled a bit as she slid her tail out of her pussy with a slightly sloppy sounding pop, "Well now, that's interesting," She smiled as she wagged her tail infront of her, licking her own juices of it, "So what do you think would be a good punishment?" She asked playfully, her tail still swishing around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad