Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz gave off a light chuckle, and took a drink from his cup, as the movie continued to roll, while wrapping an arm around Dorothy's back, cuddling her closer to him.

Rosa sighed, and watched the movie while twiddling the straw in-between her claws. "Looks like he did find someone after all.... hm, looks like I might have to wad out a lot more money then I thought."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow nuzzled her a bit before quickly looking back at the front of the class so as not to upset the teacher, "I can't wait till I get you home." He said with a smile.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze watched in horror as Katt started mastebating in front of him. He was still rock hard and wishing so much for her tail to be cock intead. "Please don't torture me in this way," Blaze pleaded as he contenued watching her use her tail as a dildo.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: As per requested of me by DMX....

IC:

It was only about half an hour, or possibly even an hour later, that the film ended, as the credits rolled on right after a bearded man jumped down from the stairs and started eating his apple. Kurtz gave off a light chuckle, and looked at Dot. "Huh, that was a cliffhanger. Did ya enjoy it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, but if I did that you wouldn't learn your lesson." Katt set her head back on the chair moaning happily as her tail slowly slid into her dripping vagina, "Ahhhh, it's ohhhh, it's inside." She said teasingly as she began slowly sliding it in and out of her opening, she'd done this quite a few times and knew exactly how to work her tail to pleasure her the most, but without her hymen in the way anymore she was able to slide her tail in further than she ever had been able to before.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"First of all its Fratley and second...its just too embarressing to tell." Disturbed explained.

Saphire smiled and waved Mar goodbye as he left "Man I'm tired, I'm going inside." she stretched her arms and headed inside.
The OCA
Blaze watch as Katt played with her tail. His cock was twiching some. "I will do anything you if you stop torture me like this," said Blaze playfuly.

*Disturbed/Saphires place*

"My bad Fratley and like my problem was not embarresing as hell for me," said Carman as she tried to get Disturbed to tell her how he got the neck name.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed sighed and looked at her "It was back in military school, I accepted a bet that involved a me, a duck, and a fairly large dildo."

Saphire under her breath repeated "EEW EEW EEW EEW."
The OCA
Carman cracked up laghing but controled hersefl long to say, "Go on Wolfy," before cracking up again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'd rather not say, its rather sick and discusting." Disturbed said entering his house.

Saphire already went ahead and was already in her room.
The OCA