Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
he moans louder as his dick twitches more, his orgasm building as his tail kept slapping her butt playfully and gently. "nngh... ahh..." was the only thing that came out his muzzle
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she slowly pulls his dick out of her mouth and looks at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He did as she told and slapped her butt hard with his tail and moaned louder feeling her sucking and licking hard on his dick as he tried to hold in his orgasm. "nrrrngh!! I.... I'm.... ahhh!!" he failed to hold it and cummed hard releasing all his seed in her waiting mouth
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:

CrazyWeredragon Wrote:How did you get the name Fartly

[mode=Shadow]MUST-RESIST-URGE TO MAKE OBSCENE JOKE![/mode]

IC:

Mar smiled to Disturbed and put his own bicep in front of his face, "Catch ya later muscle-head," he winked and then waved his claw at Saphire. "Bye beauty" were his last words before he left.

"Uhm... well..." Dorothy mumbled a bit nervous, "Could we... talk about this later?" she asked softly, trying to listen to the movie at the same time.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz nodded, understanding that she wanted to watch the movie. "Alright..." He then looked down at Rosa. "...That means shut up to you as well."

Rosa huffed. "Fine." She then turned to watch the screen, as Captain Jack Terrier showed his mug across the screen, a fire burning behind him. (OOC: *shrug*)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She chokes a bit at first but then swallows his cum, murring as she enjoys the taste of it. she then slowly pulls his dick out of her mouth and licks it clean and in a seductive way to then look up at him with a grin crossing her lips
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan grinned while gasping for air. "I loved it hon... it was really good" he said between gasps, his dick still hard and ready for more, he gets his mouth closer to her lips and kisses her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes softly and kisses him softly on his lips as well. She after a while deepens the kiss and guides her paw to his dick. She grabs it gently in her paw and strokes it softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow smiled a bit, "Lucky break, we're gonna have to be more careful of what classes we skip from now on huh?" He asked with a small wink to Alice.

*Apartment*

Darn, Katt thought as she lightly ran her hands up his arms, I would've loved tearing those clothes off his body. she smiled at him as she quickly handcuffed his arms and legs to the bed, "That too tight?" She asked making sure she hadn't done anything wrong that might hurt him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No there just right Mistress and I'm ready when you are," said Blaze as his cock leaked a bit of precum as he antisapated pleasureable torture that he was goin to get.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz