Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I think I like the ground just fine." Disturbed said watching Carman flying around.

"Thank you for a wonderful day." Saphire hugged Mar tight "You really made my day when I was down."
The OCA
Blaze lean over put his arm around Katt nd wishpers, "Good thing the movie is almost over then."

--park--

"Flying is wonderful and thank you," said Carman as she landed next to Disturbed and hugged as the contenued to his place.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt looked up at the screen, she had been so occupied with there little game that she hadn't payed any attention to it, "Darn, guess we'll have to come again sometime." She smiled at Blaze, "But first we need to get home fast."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What about this Katt we buy you a kinky out fit and put on mine and we to the BDMS club they do alow people to get frisky there," sugested Blaze as they left the theater.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The bulge on Dan's pants got bigger as he watched her wave her cute ass, he was getting hornier with each passing second. "what a view" he said as he grinned and playfully and softly slapped her ass with his tail
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe some other time," Katt said, grabbing onto Blaze's arm as she almost dragged him to his apartment, "But I need you right now."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you wish and could you tie me up this Mistress?" asked Blaze as he opened his apartment door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed finally came up to his house and saw Saphire and Mar standing in front of the house "Hey Saphire!!!" he waved his paw saying hello.

Saphire blinked and pulled away from the hug to see who was calling her name "Oh hey, brothers here."
The OCA
"Whatever you want, just so long as you're ready for a good long fuck." Katt said as she rubbed her tail along his crotch, rubbing his already erected member through his pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hi Saphire how are you doing and did school let out early today again?" aksed Carman as hugged Saphire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz