Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Oh," Katt smiled a bit, "So you think that if I were jacking you off with my tail you would cum? Well, we'll have to test that theory when we get back to your place." She shuddered a bit as her pussy clamped down on her fingers as it spasmed slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm going have to slower if she is going to make it through the movie," said Blaze softly to himself as he stuck another finger in her pussie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt let out another soft moan as she slid her hand into his pants, cupping his balls as her long fingers ran up the length of his shaft.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed blinked "Oh..I've never noticed them"
The OCA
Ooc: Shadow I have not forgot about you just waiting for DMX and Kyo to post first

--park--

Yeah I normally keep them folded on my back thier just large enough to let me fly," said Carman as she unfolding her wing fully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh wow..I've never seen anyone with..wings before." Disturbed softly touched one of them
The OCA
Dan grinned and rubbed her back with his tail. "Then I'll be a good wolfey to get more surprises from you foxie" he said jokingly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"*gigles*Disturbed you don't pay much atention people do you," said Carman as she let Disturbed touch her wings.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar pushed Saphire back slowly, not giving her the kiss she wanted, "Thank you, but let me do this," he said winking, then suddenly he kissed Saphire hardly, turning it into a wet kiss which got all the passion needed for him to quickly slide his tongue inside her mouth to start tasting her tongue again, his arms started cuddling her passionately.

Dorothy smiled when the movie started, she just leaned on her boyfriend and watched, her tail wrapped with his' playfully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She giggles and looks deep into his eyes
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions