Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
she holds his paw gently and smiles cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar stared on Saphire, his eyes half-closed, "Do you feel tired? Maybe when I leave you at home you should rest, Saph."

Dorothy sat down on the middle back row, she waved to Kurtz so he wouldn't get lost and so he could come near her, "Here Kurtzy!" she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe..I'm just enjoying the moment with you." Saphire sighed happily.
The OCA
Kurtz saw Dorothy's claw in the air, and he nodded, quickly walking to the middle back row, and taking a seat next to her. "Heh, it's probably gonna start soon." He then passed a box of popcorn to Dorothy, as well as her cup of pepsi. "I didn't know what to get you drink-wise, so I gotcha a pepsi... Uhm... is that okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Would you mind if I went for a small flight Wolfy?" asked Carman as they walked through the park.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Mar smiled and stopped to walk when they were in front of Saphire's place, "I didn't have time to tell you, but I owe you something Saph," he leaned forward, his muzzle nearing hers. Upon they almost were in contact, Mar stared on Saphire with his deep blue eyes, then as his lips hovered in front of hers, he opened his maw just slightly to breathe in front of her mouth, but never touching her lips.

Mar suddenly embraced the wolf-girl lightly with a soft touch, his arms wrapped around her waist. The dragon promptly kept up with the teasing, his maw pretending to kiss her lips, but always stopping just to make the moment tense up.

"My favorite drink for cinema," she winked, letting out a playful giggle as she grabbed both treats, "Thank you sweetie," she said and gave Kurtz a quick smooch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz blushed slightly, and nodded. "No need ta thank me, Dottie." With a small chuckle, he turned to the screen. "Hm, I wonder if Blaze and Katt really are going to watch this..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire gazed into Mar's eyes her eyes gliscening as she stared into the dragon's beautifal blue eyes. Feeling the hot breath against her lips urged her muzzle forward and softly pressed against his. The kiss at first soft but she hugged him closer to her body making the kiss more passionate.

OOC: Take a flight? Are we going somewhere?

"Umm well we have to get to and airport first." Disturbed said with a sweatdrop.
The OCA
"There's a couple of seats right up front," Katt said as she saw a few in an empty row, Perfect. She smiled a bit as she led Blaze to the seats.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze sat down next to and handed her one of the drinks and hotdogs. "I heard that this is funny as all get out Mistress," said Blaze as he checked that no one on near by.

--park--

"What do you think these wing are for Disturbed," said Carman playfuly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz