Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Sorry I umm shit jeese umm" Disturbed stood there and rubbed the back of his head "Oh come one we were in the mud bath together, if it makes her feel anybody you do look good."

Saphire smiled "Its not just your yawn either."
The OCA
"Katt would you like some pop and popcorn my treat. Hey isn't that Dot and Kurtz their in line?" asked Blaze.

--spa--

"I'm glad he come back Yoosei," said Carman as she finish cleaning her self and turned around to help Yoosei clean up.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I'm not a popcorn person, the kernals always get stuck inbetween my teeth," Katt said, then following his gaze towards the conssesion stand, "Hey, it is. I wonder if they're seeing the same movie."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhhh..." Mar babbled for a minute, then shook his head, "I'm not adorable" he said, then scratched his cheek slightly with one finger as he grinned nervously.

Suddenly Dorothy found Blaze and Katt, she smiled as she recognized Blaze, "Hey! Blaze!" she waved her claw while smiling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yep it is them alright," said Blaze as he walk over to then with Katt.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Carman...Dan told me...I'm sorry for rushing out on you like that." Disturbed turned to Yoosei "Yoosei you have a hot body, Dan's lucky to have you."

Saphire took another bit of her icecream "Of course you are, you're very adoreable. Just look at you, you're cute as a button."
The OCA
"Well, if he's always late we could head somewhere a bit more private and get a headstart on our home work," Shadow's tail wrapped around and began wagging slightly against Alice's crotch, "If you know what I mean."

*Theater*

"What are you two doing here? On a romantic date?" Katt asked to Dot, a bit teasingly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushes and looks at Disturbed "thankies....besides I never thought I have a hot body" she blushes more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, you sure are really hot hon, I'm really lucky to have such hot and cute foxie" Dan said as he stood besides Disturbed while watching the girls as he grinned
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Fuckin right she does!!" Disturbed announced "Carman's hot too...fack they're both hot as hell!!!"
The OCA