Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I"m glad you like the out fit," said Blaze as he bushed some.

--spa--

As Carman and Yoosei entered the she asked, "Would you help me clean my scales they can be such a pain at times?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hmm...." Kurtz then looked at one of the posters, and smiled. "How about this one?" He pointed to one with what seemed like pirates. "Pirates of the... what?" He looked at the title of the movie again - he couldn't tell the last word since it had been somehow soaked and the ink had blended into an odd bluey-purple colour. "...How about this one then, Dot?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I couldn't care less for the outfit, or any other." Katt smiled at him, "It's whats wearing the outfit," She smiled cutely with both eyes closed, "But enough flirting, we need to hurry or we'll miss the movie."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She giggles softly and nods
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed glared at Dan blankly "I had sex with the school nurse the first day I came here. That Carman and I hang out, and thats all that I thought of it. Then today she barged into her office when we were just about to make love, then she bribed me into going with her to the Spa in exchange she wouldnt tell the dean what was going on."

Disturbed relaxed his face "Plus if you were her boyfriend wouldnt you want to know that about her race before you start having sex or after she suggests that we have an orgy."

Saphire giggled as Mar yawned "You have an adoreable yawn you know that."
The OCA
"Thank you Mistress and if we walk fast we should get there with time to spare," said Blaze as he opened the door.

--spa--

As they entered the shower and started washing up. "I thought I could control myself that why a did not any one to know because it's my problem and no one else's," said Carmand as she started her front.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well then let's get a move on," Katt walked out of the opened door, nodding back at Blaze, "We need to get good seats, and they have to be next to eachother." She smiled at him with a knowing wink, "You'll see why."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Good answer," Alice said, before turning her head gently and softly placing a kiss on his muzzle, "You are getting lots of points for later" she giggled.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh shight!" Was the only thing Kurtz said, as he quickly started to run to the doors and inside, his tail swishing frantically from side-to-side. "Come on, then, Dot!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And how you expected her to tell you if you ran off without even let her explain? Also explain a thing like that isn't that easy for a girl to do, mostly when the heat already took over her" he said and then chuckled when he heard about the nurse of the college. "I can see Mindy sure likes to give special care to the boys here" he said as he looked at Disturbed.

"Yes, Mindy was my girlfriend when we were on the military school she was studying to be a nurse, but then I screwed all when I told her I wanted us to have family, she didn't felt ready for that and I got upset, in the end we broke up and I didn't saw her again since then..... I'm glad she is having a good life in most senses for say it in some way" he said.

"Just give Carman a chance, she really loves you, she really feels so bad for what she did" he said
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions