Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Blaze got dressed he asked, "Do you want me to leave the collar on or take it off when we Mistress?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan gently hugged Carman as he looked at her. "Carman listen, any friend of Yoosei, is my friend too, besides if you really love him, then he needs to know all about you just as you need to know about you, that's the way a good relation works, when there is trust, let me talk with him Carman" he said
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you Dan and Yoosei," said Carman as she cried.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It would draw some odd attention," Katt said looking at the elaborate collar, "I just think other people might find it strange the whole misstress slave thing." She smiled at him happily, "But that just means less girls that my try and take you from me."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed was already out in the streets outside of the Spa "Wonder how Mindy's doing...I'll have to check up on her." he started running back towards the school.
The OCA
"So want me to talk with him Carman?" Dan asked
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I can wear one of my clubbing collar if you want me to wear some simple," offered Blaze.

--spa--

"Yes," said Carman as she hugged Yoose and cried on her shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"That'd work," Katt said, tracing a finger around his neck, "The collar is pretty cute on you. Maybe someday you'll have to let me try it on."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei gently hugged Carman, and rubbed her back gently to confort her
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Umm ah I have been in a master role before and did not like it. As for the collar choose one you would think most approperit for this outing," asked Blaze nervously.

--spa--

Carman cried as Yoosei comfurted her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz