Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross Mansion (NC-17 Content Allowed)
Yoosei: *moans softly* I love you too...nii-san
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tieya: *giggles cutely* That should be you... who should be choosing what you want to do with me...

Luna: This. *grabs Silver's now fully erected member with a paw* You didn't notice it had finished growing, cutie. *she then licks the tip softly with her soft tongue once*

Nath: *with his paws slowly moving down, he slowly pulled her jeans down, revealing her bright pink pussy. His tonuge reached her crotch, and, staring at it for a few seconds, lifted his head up, and muttered softly* Another goddess feature of yours - this... it looks beautiful... *he then went back with his tongue, and licked over her entrance softly, blushing lightly*

Kurtz: *his claw glides down to her crotch, and he draws circles with a single finger around it* That's... good to hear from you... my Yoosi-Chan...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *moans softly and giggles* it is just the truth anyway nii-san
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: I know... Yoosi... *licks her lips softly with his tongue* ...I could never expect you to lie... You're too swet of a girl to do that...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Yeah but I wanna be creative... you know...something different *puts his paw against his chin thinking of how to pleasure his mate in a creative way with his member still throbbing* Man...cant think of anything.

Silver: L-Luna?...oooohhhh...Luunnaaa..*his member twitches and grows as Luna licks his head*

Saphire: *blushed at Nath's comment* I'm...glad you...like it....*when Nath's tongue touched her sensitive folds she gasped in bliss*
The OCA
Yoosei: *blushes and giggles* I hate lies so yeah
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *smiles softly* That's good... at least I know... I can trust you... *kisses her softly on the lips passionately, and moves his paws up to her neck, rubbing her neck softly*

Tieya: Neither.. can I... *sighs*

Luna: *she continues to lick the head, giggling, before moving the member into her maw, bobbing her hand up and down on it gently*

Nath: *he continued to roll his tongue over her entrance lips, his tongue having a need to go deeply in. He blushed even more, as his muzzle slowly tapped on her clitoris*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei: *closes her eyes and murrs softly while returning the passionate kiss*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed: *sensed she was getting bored* Well *he laid down flat on the bed with his member in the air* We can always do it the old fasion we *he grinned*

Silver: Oooh yeah...thats really good Luna *member throbbed and hardonned fully inside her mouth*

Saphire: uuuhhhh *body withed everytime Nath's muzzle touched her clitoris bulb sending shots of pleasure corsing through her body*
The OCA
Kurtz: *deepens the passionate kiss, while murring softly*

Tieya; Oh... Wolfey... *murrs, and smiles* I'd... love to.

Luna: *she keeps bobbing her head up and down, her tongue rolling over his shaft countless times, while she held onto Silver's legs with both paws* Mhhm!

Nath: *he rolls his tongue over one more time, before he slowly starts to push in with his tongue* Mmrr....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds