Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt smiled a bit, this was a lot more arousing than she expected, she had to admit she liked the idea of being able to tell him whatever to do, "Okay, I will allow you to enter me. But I will remain on top." She positioned her opening over Blaze's erected member, lowering herself onto it so just the tip went in, then lifting up as it came back out, she repeated that a few times till she knew he was as hard as he was gonna get, she lowered herself down slowly, taking in his member inch by inch her inexperienced pussy taking time to accomodate.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She arches her back, pressing her breasts against his chest while moaning louder in bliss
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze murred as each inch of his memer went into Katt love canal," OH yes what ever you desire," said Blaze moaning.

--spa--

"Thats the stuff," moaned Carman as she rubbed her breast and clit again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt's claws dug slightly into his chest accidentally as her face scrunched in pain, her pussy again being strectched out, "We're... gonna have... to do this... alot..." She said through gritted teeth, "Hopefully... it'll get... easier!" She said the last part loudly as she dropped down and the remaining cock went rougly insider her, it was now up to the hilt buried in her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan did as she told and humped her harder as he got his mouth in her breasts and started to lick and suck them hungrily while letting out muffled moans as his meat pounded her pussy harder
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Glad you do," he grinned widely, "At night, this place is a really charming restaurant." He smiled while swaying his tail in air, "Hey Saph, I was wondering... What are you going to study when you finish college?" he inquired a bit interested on the matter.

"Gee!" Dorothy giggled cutely, then smooched Kurtz's nose, "Let's get going then cutie!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm that.. fells.. great Katt please rake you claw agaist my chest," asked Blaze as Katt has his member was buried in her
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt's claws dug slightly into Blaze's chest as she raised her hips and brought them down on his member, taking it in slightly easier this time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz then nodded, blushing slightly as she kissed his nose. "Sure!" Was the only thing he spoke, as he started to make his way out of the kitchen and towards the front door.

OOC: Ack... Stupid time arrangements... see ya all tomorrow, hopefully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds