Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Max raised an eyebrow, "Hmm? 1-A? But... that class is for... the Primary," he said with a sly chuckle.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm in the first class of group A. What's so funny about that?" Shadow asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan's eyes grew wide seeing them making out but got more shocked when Disturbed kissed his cheek, his dick getting fully erect and twitching. "D-Disturbed?" he barely managed to whisper to not alert the girls
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Full already?" Kurtz blinked quietly, before looking at the Welshcakes. "Gah... there's still about twenty-eight...." He sighed, taking a gulp of his coffee. "Oh well, I'll save them and re-heat them up another time." He then quickly stood up, and moved to the counter. Reaching up into a cupboard, he pulled out a roll of cling film, and covered the tray of Welshcakes with it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire swallowed some sallad then smiled "I'm very glad to have met you Mar...you're very sweet."

*Spa*

Disturbed whispered to Dan "They tried to freak us out, wanna try and freak them out, dont worry...I am NOT gay."
The OCA
Dan grinned. "Payback huh?" he whispered as he chuckled, feeling relieved is just a plan to freak the girls.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed whispered back "Dont worry we wont take it TOO far..just enough to get them to go...wtf." he then gave him another kiss on the cheek and slowly backed away.
The OCA
Blaze murred as he ate out Katt he put 6inch tongue in as far as it could into Katt pussie and started swirling it around.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ooohhhh." Katt murred happily, pressing down on his head pushing him into her crotch, "Go deeper." She said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei let's out a small moan and keeps kissing Carman, slowly wrapping her legs around Carman's waist in a sexy and teasing way
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions