Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Blaze sighed and said, "There is more than one kind of mistress Katt."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt looked up at Blaze, "So, you're not gonna want me hurting you right? Cause I don't want to." she said quietly, still holding the collar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blinks and goes to near Carman. She bents down a bit and places her paws on Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed glanced at Yooseis ass "Very nice." he grinned lightly
The OCA
"Katt, I'm not into the painful side bondage. Me personal like it when a woman as comeplete control over what I do," said Blaze tederly.

--spa--

Yeah, but your not," said Carman as she kicked the inside been of Yoosies legs
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed glared at Carman "Hey! Thats not nice! Your wrestling not kick boxing Carman."
The OCA
Yoosei falls on her knees and whimpers slightly "yeah...that one hurt... just like this will hurt" glares at Carman and slaps her hard on her face and grins
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay then," Katt said as she placed the collar around his neck, "From now on, you may call me Mistress." She smiled a bit, "But only when we're alone, it might be a little odd in front of our friends."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan got a full view of Yoosei's cute ass and grins. "nice view" he continued watching. "woah getting intense" he said as his tail moved faster. "though try to not be so violent ladies, like Disturbed said is just wrestling" he said with a grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and looks behind at him, over her shoulder and grins "oh... but admit it honey... you guys are loving this so much even if it is starting to get too violent" she grins and gets on all fours and looks back at Carman while moving her cutie butt in a teasing way to Dan
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions