Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"You cute thing," Mar said, enjoying her voice as well as his food, "But we still haven't had fun. We still have night" he winked with a grin.

OOC:

WHOOT! 2 K posts for FC!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled softly "Just sitting down with you...having light conversations with you, I couldnt think of anywhere I'd rather be right now besides sitting across from you."
The OCA
"Fine game then," said Carman as she throw some mud at Yoosie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
With a slap on his forehead, Kurtz grinned. "I forgot all about the cinema..." He then looked up at Dorothy. "...Sure, I'd love to go. And, yeah, no little annoying kids who talk through everything."

OOC: Wohoo! 2K posts for FC! *joins DMX and starts dancing with him*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"1-A." Shadow said.

*Roof*

Katt purred a bit as she continued kissing him, her hands exploring his chest a bit. She pulled away and looked at him, "So, what was it you wanted to show me?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei gets hit on her shoulder and then stands up, giggling and throwing a ball of mud to Carman as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed smiled watching the two hurl balls of mud at each other
The OCA
As they entered the apartment Blaze a got out small key for a dresser dror of his and of his and rumage through it for about a minute before pulling out a box with is expencive slave collar that had dimands in beded in it and a catch for a lock to be placed in it and a leash could be atatch to it. Blaze has only whorn it when he bought it. "Here Katt I would like you to be my Mistress," said Blaze as he got on one knee and persented the collar to Katt.

--spa--

Carman ran at Yoosie and slipped and fell down into the mud.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"M-mistress?" Katt asked, looking at the fancy collar, "But, I don't wanna hurt you." Katt said, the only time she'd ever heard of mistresses and slaves wasn't a very pretty internet video, "I, I love you too much."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan watched them wrestle as he was seated leaned against the edge of the mud bath. "now that's what I call quality entertaiment" he said with a grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions