Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
After the laps were done by the boys, the coach stopped them, "Rest and Flex while I note down the scores."

A hyenna boy watched Shadow for a moment, he walked up to him while still panting from the tough training, "H-hey! How do you manage to run so f-fast?"

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow smiled a bit as he caught his breath, "My dad insisted that I train alot when I was younger, I would always run around with a back pack filled with weights." He smiled a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The hyenna scratched his backhead, "Damn. I'll probably get the lowest score," he said, sighing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, you saw that hippo kid running. I'm surprised he even finished haha." Shadow laughed a bit, "I'm Shadow by the way." he said, holding out one of his hands.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire smiled swallowing a bit of sallad "Well..I'm glad to to be with you while your here Mars. I..missed you when you went away."
The OCA
Yoosei looks at Carman and smiles cutely "it's ok Carman, I don't mind... not at all.. since Dan said he wouldn't mind to see a mud wrestling between you and I"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, maybe your right!" the hyenna said laughing a bit, "Oh, the name's Max!" he said, grinning as he took Shadow's hand to shake it, "I'm in class 5-C, ya?"

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze returned the french kiss with his own long tongue exploring Katt mouth. "Man I hope she don't freak out when a give her my expensive slave so she could put it around my neck," thought Blaze as he contenued to french Katt.

--spa--

"Good but your bound to get muddy," said Carman as she giggled.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed sat indian-style at the edge of the bath with his hand on his chin.

Saphire took quick sip from her drink "I tried to hang out with the guys at my school...but." she then looked on Mar "None of them I had as much fun with then spending time with you...Mar."
The OCA
She giggles softly and nods slowly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions